Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
d-town_bomber

ive had enough........

can someone build a tolerance to weed? i think that has definitely happened to me. the week of final exams, afterwards i would get down with my boys and smoke a hydro blunt. pretty harsh shit. recently ive noticed that when i smoke the longest i stay blazed is about 30-45 mins.

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

I thought this was going to be another one of those "goodbye 12oz" threads.

:lol:

Yes, Tolerance is possible with Any drug. Weed, Heroin, Mushrooms, Coke.. repeated use will eventually cause immunity but only for a few Days so just lay off.. besides im sure your lungs wont mind

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i have teh lowest fuckin tolerance to weed...and tahts good cus i can live off a twomp for an entire week! ive gotten high and stayed high after like 3 good hits...i love it!

Guest platapie

its just liek liquor you can build a tolorence to almost anything.

liquor=lush

weed=iron lung

smoke too much and your high times get seriously reduced, but if you lace that bad boy up with something...say...some angel dust or something...who knows where this party is going?!

It takes a lot of weed to get me stoned nowadays, and it only lasts like half an hour......

I have to start smoking crack......

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i have teh lowest fuckin tolerance to weed...and tahts good cus i can live off a twomp for an entire week! ive gotten high and stayed high after like 3 good hits...i love it!

same here. it's awsome.:D

Guest uncle-boy

i took like 2 hits last night around 9pm, and i ws salasi till like 2am.

but the other night i took like 5 hits and i wasnt even stoned:confused:

I have heard a lot of places that you get whats called an opposite tolerance, where the more you smoke the less it takes to get high. I dont know if this is true because i havnt smoked much weed, but thats what ive heard. When i have gotten stoned it has literally lasted about 5 hours, i hate that shit, after about an hour i wish i was back to normal.

Or mayby it doesnt last long for you because you have a low attention span.(get it ahhahahahahah.........yes/)

when i was younger and i would drink caffenine and things like coca cola i couldnt sleep....now i drink it i sleep fine

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this