ive had enough........

d-town_bomber

can someone build a tolerance to weed? i think that has definitely happened to me. the week of final exams, afterwards i would get down with my boys and smoke a hydro blunt. pretty harsh shit. recently ive noticed that when i smoke the longest i stay blazed is about 30-45 mins.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

i have teh lowest fuckin tolerance to weed...and tahts good cus i can live off a twomp for an entire week! ive gotten high and stayed high after like 3 good hits...i love it!

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i have teh lowest fuckin tolerance to weed...and tahts good cus i can live off a twomp for an entire week! ive gotten high and stayed high after like 3 good hits...i love it!

same here. it's awsome.:D

Guest uncle-boy

i took like 2 hits last night around 9pm, and i ws salasi till like 2am.

but the other night i took like 5 hits and i wasnt even stoned:confused:

I have heard a lot of places that you get whats called an opposite tolerance, where the more you smoke the less it takes to get high. I dont know if this is true because i havnt smoked much weed, but thats what ive heard. When i have gotten stoned it has literally lasted about 5 hours, i hate that shit, after about an hour i wish i was back to normal.

Or mayby it doesnt last long for you because you have a low attention span.(get it ahhahahahahah.........yes/)

Archived