Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cobra_clutch

place ya bets!

tyson in six.

any takers?

that nuggah is crazy!

i don't know about you, but if dude told me he'd eat my children I'd be like, "2 fingers like a player."

TUNA FISH ON RYE IS A ILL WAY TO DIE.

anybody who knows anything about sports book is looking to Preakness long before Tyson v Lewis...

Originally posted by Smart

anybody who knows anything about sports book is looking to Preakness long before Tyson v Lewis...

hahahha....balla-ballah

i never got into horse racing, it just bores the shit out of me.....id rather lose my money at roulette than dick around with midgets and animals.....

lewis has to win just because everyones like

"TYSON IS A CRAZY MUTHAFUCKA!!! MUTHAFUCKAS CRAZY MAN!!! IM SAYING....SOMETHING AINT RIGHT WITH THAT DUDE!!!! MUTHAFUCKA IS A CRAZY BASTARD!!! IM GOING WITH TYSON MAN, MUTHAFUCKAS CRAZY!!!"

fuck that, im tired of hearing how crazy mike tyson is, the novelty has worn off, im ready to see the fucker on the ground.....lewis in 8

horse races ARE boring, but I'd take a horse race over an "extreme" rollerblading event anyday...or better yet, a heely's demo. yikes!

lewis will take his time with tyson, hes bigger and out of shape. but dont sleep tyson has the one punch and lewis has the weak chin.

Originally posted by boogie hands

hahahha....balla-ballah

i never got into horse racing, it just bores the shit out of me.....id rather lose my money at roulette than dick around with midgets and animals.....

yeah, but if you can't bet on ponies, then chances are you can't bet on Jai-Alai and then how you gonna be a playa?

Originally posted by Smart

yeah, but if you can't bet on ponies, then chances are you can't bet on Jai-Alai and then how you gonna be a playa?

hhhmmmmm.....good point....

its no secret....ive only halfway mastered the art of balling