coal cars and sum trash cars........

Guest CRUNKABUNKA

Lewis is wack. Always. God damn his shit is ugly.... He hit some wall down the street from where I used to live and I was like..What the fuck??? Hahah.. And that train bridge off Lamar.. Jesus christ!! Hah. anyway.... Maybe he racks the paint for them so they let him rock a2m... i dont know.

Wild in the streets.. runnin.. runnin..

wit are you deaf??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CRUNKABUNKA

bump fella's....i just thinks its funny how these people voice their say as if to say i have done way more fr8s than these dudes........right well anyone hating on lewis just hold ur breath unless more original,have more done than him other wise bounce champs stick to ur walls while we enjoy the steel fans ONLY! now thats crunking :crazy:

Originally posted by blink_ATX

look I dont look lewis stuff I have never seen a nice lewis freight i dont know who he is or what the fuck he looks like nor do i give a fucking shit. (WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH SHIT) ONe) his shit looks the same, TWo) ive never seen characters (UH, I HAVE NOT SEEN MANY A WRITER DO CHARACTERS BUT YEAH YOUR RIGHT ONLY WAY TO ROCK THESE DAYS IS TO PAINT A BLUNT SMOKING GUN HOLDING HARDROCK NEAR YOUR GRAFF SON!!!THree) ive seen him once without worms. ( YEAH ITS CALLED A FRIEND, TRY THAT SOMETIME)

Which leads me to believe hes not a very good writer(WOW GREAT WAY TO COME TO THAT CONCLUSION GENIUS), he may be dedicated or whatever but maybe he paints drunk. I dont know and i dont recomend. I am in no way dropping any information so LEWIS if you are reading this and you think im exposing your habits you better think again(HAHAH YOUR GETTING TOUGH!!, FOR WHAT) and change that attitude you got towards me. (LOOK OUT!!! )YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS AND DONT COME ROUND THINKING YOURE SOMEONE YOURE NOT!!!!!(WORD NIGGAH OR ILL BLAST DAT AZZ SON!!!!) any other comments you got , that is if you and worms got the balls to talk to me, then aim me (WORM WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER...

YOU AINT SHIT BUSTER....TALKING SMACK TO TWO OF THE MOST HUMBLE AND NICE PEOPLE I KNOW...MAN YOUR ONE ILL ASS GANGSTER...)

lordkaotical

usually i can chuckle and laugh at nonsence shit talk but this just caught my goat because you sound so dumb and irate...mabye its short man complex....either way you jock, they rock....

oh shit i just realized something...your LORDKAOTICAL....that explains it all...dolt....

Originally posted by blink_ATX

how can you like lewis' shit its all the same rails or no rails

he just sack rides worm i think and i can sayt that cause well im from they borough

And who are you to talk you dumb toy piece of shit?? All you do is name drop everyobody in your city and swear people care about what you have to say! You can't even tag and you're so called graffiti is pathetic so shut the fuck up. You talk too much... eat a dick!

Guest krowteN

I SEE YOUR TRAP

YOU GUYS JUST DONT GET IT. THIS BLINK GUY JUST SAYS SHIT TO GET REACTIONS OUT OF ALL OF YOU. HE DOSENT REALLY FEEL THE SHIT HE WRITES, BUT HE KNOWS IT WILL OFFEND MOST OF YOU, THEREFORE GETTING A RESPONSE. I DO IT TOO SO I KNOW THE SYMPTOMS

Archived