girls who enjoy it as much as guys, or more

jah

thai girls all have some old ass boyfriend from england, the states, australia, or somewhere else in europe. the cool thing about thai girls tho is that theyre all about having fun so as long as their boyfriends out of the country or not around theyre down for whatever. as long as you have some game and you look nice in their eyes youre fuckin stoked with a thai girl. thai girls enjoy bonin just as much as i enjoy hittin it. how do i know? because they cum before we even start fuckin. i think theyre used to thai guys with little dicks or something too cus theyre tight as fuck! (just playin about the "thai guys with little dicks thing. no offense to anyone i hope) but anyway, its by far the best sex ive ever had and i highly recomend trying some. just make sure your strapped!

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

if only my dick was 10 inches long....i would please every woman i fucked!...

but the kids wouldnt like it that much!! jp

yea yea, thai food is fuckin great but the girls are cute as hell and they enjoy pleasing their partners. i have yet to get with a latin girl but i hear theyre quite passionate too. i think white girls are actually the shittiest fuck by far.

Originally posted by jah

i dont know what the hella net girls is but im telling you its all about the thai divas.

that is one fucked up sentence right there. heres what i meant to write:

i dont know what the hell a net girl is but im telling you its all about the thai divas.

oh i see. youre joking yea? i used to holler at girls online in 8th grade for about a month and i finally realized how fuckin boring it was and how much time i was wasting. pulling girls online is the easiest thing to do but it gets you no where. i guess if i actually did want to meet one of them in real life it would be some easy play but i never really wanted to. i had girls that i talked to once already yelling at me about talking to other girls and telling me how much they liked me and shit. that shit scares me.

Guest uncle-boy

i had a friend who was thai, she was all small and stuff .

well the story goes like this, she was messing around with her boyfriend and they decided to bust tha 69er. well she was on the botom and the guy was on top.

the moral of the story???

dont be a little thai girl who lets your boyfriend mount you r face, put his dick in your mouth and suffocate you with his balls. his nuts blocked her nostrils. :lol: :lol:

*JAH*

hey jah--

i'm going to be in bangkok this october. would you mind if i emailed you about some things--a few questions about the country? like for example--i have tattooed sleeves and i was wondering how that's looked at there-like am i going to be looked at like a criminal and scare people--or is that thing sort of accepted in thailand? also, i don't exactly want to ask the thai girl i'm staying with where to get the hour long "massages" so if it's alright at some point i just wanted to ask a couple questions about thailand.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by ASER1NE

10 inches ? a little small dont you think..........

ASER/longdongsilveroner

see i kno this is a lie, because if i had a ten inch dong i would be out boning chicks and not on 12oz....ya heard?!?

Re: *JAH*

Originally posted by garcia_vega

hey jah--

i'm going to be in bangkok this october. would you mind if i emailed you about some things--a few questions about the country? like for example--i have tattooed sleeves and i was wondering how that's looked at there-like am i going to be looked at like a criminal and scare people--or is that thing sort of accepted in thailand? also, i don't exactly want to ask the thai girl i'm staying with where to get the hour long "massages" so if it's alright at some point i just wanted to ask a couple questions about thailand.

yea man, whats your e mail? i dont want to give mine out but ill hit you up if you want. i dont know too much about thailand but ill try to answere what i know. dont worry about tats. tons of thai folks rock tattoos. you should get some over there cuz theyre hella cheap compared to the states or europe. you should go to chiangmai tho or some other places than bangkok. bangkok had the best massages cuz they had hot thai girls and theyre more into giving hte extra touch.

peace

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by ASER1NE

im modest , what can i say

NO!! your dumb...you should be out having fun sticking your willy into some coochie shit dude!!! you dissapoint me man!

Archived