Weak as hell.

test pattern

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cmeup

what does it mean?

tease

Just as I was gonna ask, "What kind of fucking idiot dosen't know what Darwinism is??" :o

Oh well.

Darwinism isn't an obscure belief.

Regarding that, no one prooved it wrong.

We're all human.

Try harder next time.

:o

Originally posted by deznatori

Who is this Darwin you speak of?

Just kidding. Did anyone else know the catholic church accepts evolution? Funny how if something proves you wrong then you change how you stand on it.

but they still won't accept the dead sea scrolls because that would prove them as not being the needed gateway to "heaven"

Originally posted by ASER1NE

a theoretical but widely accepted theory on evolution , to put it simply .

dont try to sound smart...

a theoretical but widely accepted theory? you put nothing about it simply. you explained nothing about it. except that it was a "theoretical theory". all your posts are worthless. look at all of them. they do jack shit. stop talking. you bother me so much.

Why, Test Pattern, you speak with such authority on the subject. Shouldn't it be "I think the Bible's bullshit?" Unless you've died and come back to life, I'd say your statement lacks authenticity. The Bible is a compilation of many other ancient books that preceded it. These scrolls, parchments and documents include the Amarna Letters (14th Century B.C.), Amenemope's Wisdom (1st millenium B.C.), Atrahasis Epic, Akkadian, (2nd millenium B.C.), Babylonian Theodicy, Akkadian, (1st millenium, B.C.), the Cyrus Cylinder, Akkadian, (6th Century, B.C.), Dead Sea Scrolls, in Hebrew Aramaic and Greek, (3rd century B.C. to 1st Century B.C.), the Ebla Tablets, Sumerian, Eblaite, (mid-3rd Century B.C.), the Elephantine Papyri, in Aramaic, (late 5th century B.C.), Enuma Elish, Akkadian, (early 2nd Century, B.C.), the Gezer Calender, Hebrew, (10th century), the Gilgamesh Epic, Akkadian, (early 2nd millenium B.C.), Hammurapi's Code, Akkadian, (18th century B.C.), Hymn to the Aten, Egyptian, (14th century B.C.), Ishtar's Descent, Akkadian, (1st millenium B.C.), Jehoiachin's Ration Dockets, Akkadian, (early 6th century B.C.), King's Lists, Sumerian, (late 3rd millenium B.C.), Lachish Letters, Hebrew, (early 6th century B.C.), the Lamentation over the Destruction of Ur, Sumerian, (early 2nd millenium B.C.), Ludlul Bel Nemequi, Akkadian, (late 2nd millenium B.C.), Mari Tablets, Akkadian, 18th century B.C., Merneptah Stele, Egyptian, (13th century B.C.), Mesha Stele (Moabite Stone), Moabite, (9th century B.C.), Murashu Tablets, Akkadian, (5th century B.C.), Musilis's Treaty with Duppi-Tessub, Hittite, (mid-2nd millenium B.C.), Nabonidus Chronicle, Akkadian, (mid-6th century B.C.), Nebbuchadnezzar Chronicle, Akkadian, (early 6th century B.C.), Nuzi Tablets, Akkadian, (mid 2nd-millenium B.C.), Pessimistic Dialogue, Akkadian, (early 1st millenium B.C.), Ras Shamra Tablets, Ugaritic, (15th century B.C.), Sargon Legend, Akkadian, (1st millenium B.C.), and a shitload of other ancient documents, tablets, inscriptions and so forth.

It is the oldest book we have, and tells the story of mankind from the dawn of civilization, his belief in a monotheistic God, and development of two of the three modern religions (Judaism, Chistianity and Islam) that are based on the Mosaic Code (the Ten Commandments.) Islam came about at a much later period, but it is still a Mosaic religion.

To dismiss the Bible (which means, literally, "The Book") as bullshit is an exceedingly shallow and immature thing to do. It's the sort of attitude one expects from people that lack any basic understanding of the world around them, or the role that they as an individual can play in that world, or the historical, cultural and spiritual dimensions of that world.

To choose agnosticism is one thing. To choose ignorance is quite another, but very Biblical--the chief objection that the ancient Hebrews had to assimilation with other, less intellectual and less devout tribes, was that they were barbarians, and understood nothing, and were satisfied to remain one step above animals. What separates us from savagery is law, and culture, and faith. All of which emanate from the Bible. It most definately is not "bullshit," but one must approach it from the viewpoint of literature, culture and faith, not science. When the Bible was finished being written, we still had about two thousand years before the first inkling of science began to show. It started, of course, as oral tradition, in the Dawn of Man.

Show a little respect for those that went before you. And pass the bottle.

Kabar said it, im tired of kids who are like, yo, fuck the bible that shits writed by someone to controll us. Or kids who say its bullshit. First look into it. Its a good historical thing, not all of the storys are true but it sure is interesting. I dont worship the bible, im just saying its somthing more than a religous book of laws. I as well dont like people who blindly worship a faith. I respect people who think about what they do.

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD

dont try to sound smart...

a theoretical but widely accepted theory? you put nothing about it simply. you explained nothing about it.

on the contrary , i clearly stated that it was a theory on EVOLUTION . get some glasses .

Originally posted by KaBar

Why, Test Pattern, you speak with such authority on the subject. Shouldn't it be "I think the Bible's bullshit?" Unless you've died and come back to life, I'd say your statement lacks authenticity. The Bible is a compilation of many other ancient books that preceded it. These scrolls, parchments and documents include the Amarna Letters (14th Century B.C.), Amenemope's Wisdom (1st millenium B.C.), Atrahasis Epic, Akkadian, (2nd millenium B.C.), Babylonian Theodicy, Akkadian, (1st millenium, B.C.), the Cyrus Cylinder, Akkadian, (6th Century, B.C.), Dead Sea Scrolls, in Hebrew Aramaic and Greek, (3rd century B.C. to 1st Century B.C.), the Ebla Tablets, Sumerian, Eblaite, (mid-3rd Century B.C.), the Elephantine Papyri, in Aramaic, (late 5th century B.C.), Enuma Elish, Akkadian, (early 2nd Century, B.C.), the Gezer Calender, Hebrew, (10th century), the Gilgamesh Epic, Akkadian, (early 2nd millenium B.C.), Hammurapi's Code, Akkadian, (18th century B.C.), Hymn to the Aten, Egyptian, (14th century B.C.), Ishtar's Descent, Akkadian, (1st millenium B.C.), Jehoiachin's Ration Dockets, Akkadian, (early 6th century B.C.), King's Lists, Sumerian, (late 3rd millenium B.C.), Lachish Letters, Hebrew, (early 6th century B.C.), the Lamentation over the Destruction of Ur, Sumerian, (early 2nd millenium B.C.), Ludlul Bel Nemequi, Akkadian, (late 2nd millenium B.C.), Mari Tablets, Akkadian, 18th century B.C., Merneptah Stele, Egyptian, (13th century B.C.), Mesha Stele (Moabite Stone), Moabite, (9th century B.C.), Murashu Tablets, Akkadian, (5th century B.C.), Musilis's Treaty with Duppi-Tessub, Hittite, (mid-2nd millenium B.C.), Nabonidus Chronicle, Akkadian, (mid-6th century B.C.), Nebbuchadnezzar Chronicle, Akkadian, (early 6th century B.C.), Nuzi Tablets, Akkadian, (mid 2nd-millenium B.C.), Pessimistic Dialogue, Akkadian, (early 1st millenium B.C.), Ras Shamra Tablets, Ugaritic, (15th century B.C.), Sargon Legend, Akkadian, (1st millenium B.C.), and a shitload of other ancient documents, tablets, inscriptions and so forth.

It is the oldest book we have, and tells the story of mankind from the dawn of civilization, his belief in a monotheistic God, and development of two of the three modern religions (Judaism, Chistianity and Islam) that are based on the Mosaic Code (the Ten Commandments.) Islam came about at a much later period, but it is still a Mosaic religion.

To dismiss the Bible (which means, literally, "The Book") as bullshit is an exceedingly shallow and immature thing to do. It's the sort of attitude one expects from people that lack any basic understanding of the world around them, or the role that they as an individual can play in that world, or the historical, cultural and spiritual dimensions of that world.

To choose agnosticism is one thing. To choose ignorance is quite another, but very Biblical--the chief objection that the ancient Hebrews had to assimilation with other, less intellectual and less devout tribes, was that they were barbarians, and understood nothing, and were satisfied to remain one step above animals. What separates us from savagery is law, and culture, and faith. All of which emanate from the Bible. It most definately is not "bullshit," but one must approach it from the viewpoint of literature, culture and faith, not science. When the Bible was finished being written, we still had about two thousand years before the first inkling of science began to show. It started, of course, as oral tradition, in the Dawn of Man.

Show a little respect for those that went before you. And pass the bottle.

I implied that I thought the Bible was bullshit when I posted 'The Bible's bullshit.' I'm not going to put an extra 'I think' in there to please you.

Don't be such a fucking idiot.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Kabar said it, im tired of kids who are like, yo, fuck the bible that shits writed by someone to controll us. Or kids who say its bullshit. First look into it. Its a good historical thing, not all of the storys are true but it sure is interesting. I dont worship the bible, im just saying its somthing more than a religous book of laws. I as well dont like people who blindly worship a faith. I respect people who think about what they do.

There are too many what-if's.

Not on just the Bible, on everything.

I'm not even going to try to find an answer.

I will not.

I'll just wait until I die.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

suburban got it right.....

wether you "believe" in everything the bible has to say or not the fact remains its a good book with generally (in my case, minus the worshiping of a god), a good message about the way to live your life.

i mean....more or less our societys whole concept of what is right an wrong is based around the 10 commandments which in my opinion is a good thing....

Archived