orfn.

Guest ilikeskulls.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nelsonlou

that kills that idea my bro was gonna start 2 write orfn lol;)

but werd 2 all those kings out there:king:

Originally posted by what a biter

wellllll ohhh myyyyy goooooood. i got a good idea why dont u all just sleep with orfn since u love him so much, actually why dont u all just start biting him for fuck sakes,so u can join the rest of those trendy muther fuckers.

fuck

What the fuck? I dont know who the fuck u are but that mother fucker ORFN has put in work that ur pansie ass. This is one of the fools that has kept it real in the Bay for years, not another one hit wonder. Any mother fucker who has lasted 10+ years in the bay of steady bombin deserves credit. The Bay is a shysty ass place and when ur puttin up as much work as orfn has then u know ur a g. Props to that man ORFN and fuck the haters. What kinda Colone u got on? Smells like jelousy.

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by DirtyO'Crakr

What kinda Colone u got on? Smells like jelousy.

hahahaha that's the fuckin' quote of the day.

ahh, orfn... truly the guy that really got me interested in graff... the first time i saw one of his tags was in 4th grade at one of the local high schools... it was written on a band saw used in for the theater... i think it should really say something that i remember that... after that i started noticing more and more of his stuff...

also, this:

Originally posted by ilikeskulls.

the ORFN tag in the duboce tunnel: for almost a half mile of train track, the tag ORFN is repeatedly connected over and over no taller than half an inch

is one of the high-lights of the dubose tunnel...

the fact that he is still getting ups is fucking rad... but i am also truely impressed by his choice of spots... strange places you wouldn't expect to see a tag and spots that ride forever...

anyways, ORFN, fuck yeah...

oh, also, if i can get my hands on a scanner, i'll scan the page MORG of US hit in an old black book of mine...

Originally posted by soopafeen

Morg is a cool guy but if my memory is correct i dont think he was ever put down for US

he's shown me flicks of morg us tags right next to orfn us tags, among much more proof too... but i've never met any other us heads besides him so who knows...

• 3 weeks later...

i was watching this documentary on robert crumb, it was made in 1994 and there were a bunch of scenes where they were walking around san francisco and i spotted about three orfn tags at least in the background at random points. quite a testament to how much the guy must have crushed, since i didn't really see any other tags in the movie besides his.

Archived