.....elephants of steel part 1....

the_snake

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tikriminal

yes yes yes yes yes

its damn good to see some americans not talking shit and actually painting clean trains.. big big props to them, keep that shit up..

mad styles

BUMPSKIBUMPBUMP

Guest Sir Doodles

I'm just wonderin' if anyone in Chicago has any flicks of the wars that took place along the lines and the trains ran with the wrath of the writers at war...ie J4F first war with TCK, TMR, and JAM. CMW and CAR Kave and Blue 32 (oohh that last one was hella nice!) Just thought I'd give you a topic for the coffee talk...

Originally posted by Sir Doodles

I'm just wonderin' if anyone in Chicago has any flicks of the wars that took place along the lines and the trains ran with the wrath of the writers at war...ie J4F first war with TCK, TMR, and JAM. CMW and CAR Kave and Blue 32 (oohh that last one was hella nice!) Just thought I'd give you a topic for the coffee talk...

deffinately ...do you want to trade?

lets be careful aBout how much personal information is disclosed about particular writers, on a very popular message board where all can access and read (including fat overweight cops who have nothing better to do but misallocate city and state money by pretending to really care about supposed "visual eye polution"....whatever then ...

• 1 month later...

you know really...

Originally posted by the_snake

lets be careful aBout how much personal information is disclosed about particular writers, on a very popular message board where all can access and read (including fat overweight cops who have nothing better to do but misallocate city and state money by pretending to really care about supposed "visual eye polution"....whatever then ...

okae.newa mayhem ....

Re: Snake........

Originally posted by bufme1

put the flicks on Chicago Graff thread, any chance u can make them so they arent .txt but are .jpg

i really thought they were in jpeg format.......

but i guess not... if you say so mr buff meister?

i think that i will let you put these images in chicago graff if you want to...

by the way my boy has a graff movie coming out with a interview with the cornhustlah....so go buy it......peace out...

Archived