FUCK DPC!

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

yeah you heard it your crew if fucking lame. HEY, LET'S PARTY AND LOOK HORRIBLY GAY. yeah fuck you guys. hawaii is nice but now i just wish it would sink into the sea. seriously dance party threads are the dumbest things i've ever seen. please eliminate yourselves and leave the girls. much love

hue jass.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

im just trying to get in man. maybe you guys can make me drink a bottle of bacardi or something...

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Pistol

"gangsta's don't dance we boogie"

boooyaoow!

the thign about DPC is i bet between all of us i bet we get way more girls then any of you fuckers do and we have a hell of alot of fun doing it.

railroadjerk gets my vote for acceptence to the DPC,any disagrees?

. all we need to see are pictures and you shoudl be inn liek flynn:king:

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by cmeup

i must agree, unless yall start getting girls flashing something....

:D

teaser

true....unless the DPC gets the girls to show some nipples, i will not patronize it...the NIP was aways getting nipples back in the day...granted they were 90 year old nuns but thats better than the DPC has done so far

Guest platapie
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

true....unless the DPC gets the girls to show some nipples, i will not patronize it...the NIP was aways getting nipples back in the day...granted they were 90 year old nuns but thats better than the DPC has done so far

just because were not showing you guys the nudity that dosent mean it isnt happeneding.;)

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by platapie

just because were not showing you guys the nudity that dosent mean it isnt happeneding.;)

naw, i kno that if you guys were actually seeing tits, YOU WOULD FUCKIN POST THEM FOR YOUR 12OZ BROTHERS TO SHOW THEM THAT YOU ARE COOL AND YOU SEE LOTS OF BOOBIES!!

Guest uncle-boy

:lol: hahahah,

tha DPC has haters!

looking gay?? hmm i may look like a dork but i wouldnt define someone surrounded by girls as looking "gay". besides the ladies love how we look.:D

aww, mr mars, i know you are just jealous, and who knows maybe one day you can dance party too.

and dont worry about dancing,(for those who wanna be part of DPC) i suck at dancing, it's a good thing you guys only see still flix of this stuff.

:lol:

Archived