underground U.S. terrorist group exposed

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit mang...i was gonna start this thread at 10am today and my internet explorer decided it didnt want to work.

that movie looks like a horrible pile of crap. usually, i can take bad commercials and shit, but when i see that stupid trailer for that movie i just get this insatiable urge to violently kill people and small woodland creatures. what a stupid piece of shit movie.

http://yayasisterhood.warnerbros.com/img/photobook/images/7.jpg'>

"i look like a fucking idiot.........oh. and im not funny"

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

i can take bad commercials and shit, but when i see that stupid trailer for that movie i just get this insatiable urge to violently kill people and small woodland creatures. what a stupid piece of shit movie.

haha..

another hollywood gem.

i think this is gonna be up there with SNOW DOGS, however you may be able to somehow gain poon-tang points if you relate this movie to a girl (meet one at the movie, tell her you saw it - wait that is gay).

considering the movie is all about GIRL POWER, it's destined to do nothing but serve as a nationwide cockblocker.

(meet one at the movie, tell her you saw it - wait that is gay).

i honestly dont think this could feasibly work. i mean.....i think (and should hope) that the girl wouldnt be impressed by that (any girl whos impressed by my seeing this movie is a worthless bag of flesh anyhow), i think most girls who have a brain would be like "you saw that? your really an idiot...."

i'd just like to reiterate how much that movie looks like a pile of shit. i should go to the movies and set the theatre ablaze.

Archived