so i got kicked out of McDonalds........

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DETO

<span style='color:pink'>so i went to McDonalds on wed. i ordered a #4 with out onion and mustard, i told the guy at the window that the order on the little screen was wrong so he asked me to repeat my order, so once again i told him, finally i repeated my order to the jackass 4 times, and assured me they would get it right, so okay i get my food and i check it sure enough they get it wrong, so i politely told them it was wrong and i wanted a new one, so okay they make a new one, same fuck up. so i get down and ask for the manager, she rudely tells me," what do you want!" "i told her your genious employees messed up my order 2x and i repeated my order back to the guy at the drive thru 4x" so she say's "what do you want me to do?" " you guys FUCKED up my order 2 times i want a new one and i want it correct and i want my money back" so she told me they did not fuck it up the messed it up, so i replied no once is a mess up what happed here is a fuck up! so they make me a new one and she throws it at me, i told her now i want my money back too. and i would have to wait because they are busy i told her to forget it, and i left, she told me that i was a rude customer, so i got the burger and threw it at the window inside the store, she then sent an employee after me too tell me to pick it up, i told you fuck you, thats what you get paid for and i left, so the moral of the story is....FUCK Mc Donalds! :hatred: </span>

mcdonalds iz off da huk fuck da 1 u went 2

They sell weed out of the drive through at the Burger King in my town.

I drive up to the speaker thing, and this woman is like "what yall smokin?" WTF?

so I place my order then drive up and she says "is that ALL yall want??"

madness. The Burger King on the other side of town got shut down for the exact same thing.

me:"Gimme a number 7"

BK worker: "OK a number 7, two dime bags with extra stems. that'll be $10, 1st window"

Drive Thru Drugs© in dis biotch!

Originally posted by SpyD

They sell weed out of the drive through at the Burger King in my town.

I drive up to the speaker thing, and this woman is like "what yall smokin?" WTF?

so I place my order then drive up and she says "is that ALL yall want??"

madness. The Burger King on the other side of town got shut down for the exact same thing.

me:"Gimme a number 7"

BK worker: "OK a number 7, two dime bags with extra stems. that'll be $10, 1st window"

Drive Thru Drugs© in dis biotch!

http://forumspam.articblue.nl/post_related/misc/images/0647.jpg'>

Archived