The NBA is fake!!

Guest Mike bibby

shake..shake

Originally posted by MONSTERKIDZ

well i assumed they were new jacks cause of the skill level...im sorry if offended everyone

cmon....you gotta be kidding me....a couple of these guys are doing some real nice shit these days... preatty much there whole click is putting out some good freights....a few of those arys are fire....

yall cats keep handelin shit and shake them haterz off.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck Lgay..The lakers have ruined basketball. Growing up as a knick fan i always hated the bulls to,but at least mj & co were fun to watch. I wanna slice shaq's neck real nice,ear to ear with one of the many horrible records he released.Motherfucker wants to be a cop when he retires from ball,u gotta love that right?Kill more cops!

Re: robin givens

Originally posted by jakes156

mike tyson, i'm so dissappointed ur still hiding..come out of what ever lil hole ur in.......im gonna beat ur ass like ike beat tina...ur a lil bitch ......can't wait.......i'll be in cali soon............

peep the first 2 trains.. when you can burn like that. then maybe your opinions might be worth something. sorry wont see you in cali. i dont go to the b boy summit...

Guest Mike bibby

Re: robin givens

Originally posted by jakes156

mike tyson, i'm so dissappointed ur still hiding..come out of what ever lil hole ur in.......im gonna beat ur ass like ike beat tina...ur a lil bitch ......can't wait.......i'll be in cali soon............

shit talking will get you nowhere, run your mouth buster..

Guest mike tyson

man fuck lewis. they didn't take me off my medication so i couldn't go all out on that dude. i'll still eat the corpse of any skinny tagger, so bring it on sukkkaz.

Guest MONSTERKIDZ
Originally posted by Sid Vicious

If these kids are the next ones in the magazines its because they sent all their stuff in, just like they posted all there trains on the internet. Love the self promotion.

finally someone i can agree with on this board

yall were in CLOUT magazine...

shit was dope as fuck to me... yall put out alot of quality shit... big ups to dtc, kyt, and the rest of yall...

biter, begr, chris, arys, and dime!!!.... lovin' yalls shit...

tease

Archived