The NBA is fake!!

Guest Mike bibby

Guest Mike bibby
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Mike bibby
Guest MONSTERKIDZ
Originally posted by intak

that arys on the golden west is bound to be classic.

CLASSIC? WOULDNT GO THAT FAR ON ANY OF THESE NEW JACKS

BUT THAT ELSER PIECE IS GOOD A LITTLE "EROS" ISH BUT HEY

ATLEAST ITS EXECUTED NICELY..

TODAYS KIDS ARE RUNNING OUT OF NAMES..

URINE? GIMME A BREAK NO MATTER HOW GOOD THAT KID

GOT IT WOULD BE A TOTAL FAILURE

Guest Mike bibby
Originally posted by MONSTERKIDZ

CLASSIC? WOULDNT GO THAT FAR ON ANY OF THESE NEW JACKS

BUT THAT ELSER PIECE IS GOOD A LITTLE "EROS" ISH BUT HEY

ATLEAST ITS EXECUTED NICELY..

TODAYS KIDS ARE RUNNING OUT OF NAMES..

URINE? GIMME A BREAK NO MATTER HOW GOOD THAT KID

GOT IT WOULD BE A TOTAL FAILURE

new jacks? half of these guys have been painting and bombing alot longer than you think, just cause they're not in your every day graf mags dosent mean shit, fuck you and have a shitty day..

Vlade (floppy) is fake. Dont be mad cuzz the lakers hadled you bibby. LA all the way..... Lakers Baby...... Pier is gettin better like bobby jackson. pier when you gonna give all those shoes back. Else why do you wear handcuffes when you sleep. i like the else best. arys gets his to. stone co. killa

Guest MONSTERKIDZ
Originally posted by Mike bibby

new jacks? half of these guys have been painting and bombing alot longer than you think, just cause they're not in your every day graf mags dosent mean shit, fuck you and have a shitty day..

well i assumed they were new jacks cause of the skill level...im sorry if offended everyone

the first two were decent, but after that they all started to look the same.

i think the monster is right these guys are nujacks, and even though they havent been in any magazines im sure they look at a lot of them...that much is obvious.

Originally posted by mike tyson

fuck the lakers!

oh oh oh no no no. it's ok the kings are good but no good enough. for the lake daawwwwggggssss......... It'a alright cuase it's a westcoast thang........But the hardwear still belongs to LA........flop flop flop devac.... peace homie.

Guest mike tyson
Originally posted by jessica

oh oh oh no no no. it's ok the kings are good but no good enough. for the lake daawwwwggggssss......... It'a alright cuase it's a westcoast thang........But the hardwear still belongs to LA........flop flop flop devac.... peace homie.

yeah if LA doesnt win it now man im gonna be pissed. i think im gonna come out this weekend with my sacto kings color scheme. you ready for that shit? :D

yo im workin on some shit for that show too man. peace.

PS: for all you haters, go check your back copies of scribble. do a favor and find me all the metal and arys pieces in there...oh wait, there they are. guaranteed, they got more pieces this year than you do your entire career.

Guest Dr. Doom

I agree...........

Originally posted by mike tyson

yeah if LA doesnt win it now man im gonna be pissed. i think im gonna come out this weekend with my sacto kings color scheme. you ready for that shit? :D

yo im workin on some shit for that show too man. peace.

PS: for all you haters, go check your back copies of scribble. do a favor and find me all the metal and arys pieces in there...oh wait, there they are. guaranteed, they got more pieces this year than you do your entire career.

Oh wow!! Arys do got some hype colors for fills......................

Yaaaaaaaaammeeeeeeeeeeaaannnnnn?????????;)

Archived