Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pistol

Old School Frisco.

WHEN I FIRST SAW THE TITLE " OLD SCHOOL FRISCO", I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SEE SOME UB40, JAMZ, ESKI SHIT. AND SOME MUNI GETTING ROCKED BY ROF, RSD, GUN, RSP, DF, TNP, SW, GF CREWS. AND BOMBERS LIKE TANK, TEE1, REWIND, CAB, KOPER, LAZ, ROSK, DINK, CRIME, DARKS AND RAZOR!!

I AIN'T GOT A SCANNER SO I GUESS I'LL SAVE MY OLD SCHOOL FRISCO SHIT FOR LATER

RENEGADES OF FUNK

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by AMEN1

WHEN I FIRST SAW THE TITLE " OLD SCHOOL FRISCO", I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SEE SOME UB40, JAMZ, ESKI SHIT. AND SOME MUNI GETTING ROCKED BY ROF, RSD, GUN, RSP, DF, TNP, SW, GF CREWS. AND BOMBERS LIKE TANK, TEE1, REWIND, CAB, KOPER, LAZ, ROSK, DINK, CRIME, DARKS AND RAZOR!!

I AIN'T GOT A SCANNER SO I GUESS I'LL SAVE MY OLD SCHOOL FRISCO SHIT FOR LATER

RENEGADES OF FUNK

YO MAN IF ANYONE HAS PICS OF OLD SCHOOL MUNI GETTING FUCKED UP POST THAT SHIT MAN!!!!!!

Guest Merdle

Re: ....

Originally posted by Ran_dumbs

I hafta bump this shit just incase someone may have some old flick of Frisco

OMG....its nice to see KEED again after all these years i almost forgot bout that cat....would love to see some more....sorry i cant contribute to the old school sco'....i wasnt even snapin flikcs back when... great fukin post....

Guest Catch22

Yo Pistol,we must've been there around the same time 'cause i got alot of the same flix..That Dream and Spie shit at phsycho city is one of the tuffest joints i ever seen.Frisco graff was real cool back then,i remember seeing lots of bombs fom Tmf crew,twist,deen,dug,reminisce etc,Orfn,Spie, Dream,King 157.Peices by Krush..Gigs in berkeley and oakland.Lots of fresh writers and styles..thanks,,

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by born to lose

the old jase throwups on top...

yup, exactly.

Guest captain dan

damn those flicksa are sick as fuck

bump

bump

:D :D :D

Damn nice pics!! Brings me back!!

Anyone know if DEEN TMF is still writing??

Anyone got contact with him??

Been searchin' 4 that %^$#%$# for years!

damn these are all pretty cool flicks, the earliest i was up there was 1995, and i was only there for a nite, but i remember seeing Geso up on almost every lightpost i saw............

Originally posted by cleansheets

Well I will refrain from any further comments beyond the fact that psycho city was a good place and many heads got jacked for their tools.

Where one gets their rep from doesn't mean shit, what matters is how they carry it. and cheap fame from cheap thrills..right?.. The out of towners that came thru.. you could have caught quite a few of them with peices running their too.The legal eagles of that era are exactly that.. anyhow...speaking of...ahh..nevermind..you know that spot on that..

And I remember ***** telling me I was stupid for painting that place in broad daylight like I did because it was illegal.well this out of towner was cool with that...

And if my prodigious memeory serves me correctly I recall meeting you there one day on my visit... word life.

AND THESE CATS WOULD AND STILL BURN...king,poem,dream,spie,dug,deen,bsaro,rise,most,rwd,guees,rko

tmc,mc,rot,gf,amend,nel,stash5,50,usc,cels,prism,wim,giant, king cuba,tbc crew, trem73....etc

real heads with real styles....painting some godamn psycho city shit. Got me missing my few times there...

and I rode a bus with 30 SECONDS..

*ka-ching*

yall keep it real now.

peace>

hey cleansheets,

what do you mean about those people that "would" still burn?

last i checked "would" didnt count. im not dissing those people at all, but the truth is when psycho city left there was no more umbrella for the weak. doesnt mean *everyone* who painted there was weak, just means the majority of the stuff there was weak. go ahead and name 10 guys that painted there that are notable. what about the other hundreds that sucked?. you all are naming famous writers and making it seem like psycho city was all those guys, when the truth is it was a free-for-all consisting mostly of toys.

the best think about that place is that it kept SF's tolerance for graffiti pretty high. since "that place on market street with the graffiti art" was so crushed, it made people less attentive to graffiti as a whole.

but truthfully the SF street graffiti scene boomed after psycho city was gone.

16v.

and cleansheets how on earth you going to try to school amaze about sf?

yo this is one of the most dopest going back into time post ive ever encountered,,,, my hats off to the west coast writers that gave a little history lesson on the street knowledge that was shared on this post,,, mad respect to my dawg king157, poem, and amaze for making this a well put and a very inlightning experience .... hope some of these new skoolers could appreciate the energy thats been shared today... mad love for the old skool history... :king: