Woman plants razor blades in parks

Ken E. Bus

WTF? I can think of some creative ways to punish this bitch.

http://www.arizonarepublic.com/news/gifs/breaking/parkrazors.jpg'>

Police: Woman wrote poetry after planting razors

Lori Elizabeth Fischer, 21, of Mission Viejo, is accused of seeding Orange County playgrounds with razor blades.

Los Angeles Times

June 05, 2002 07:30:00

It was usually dark when Lori Elizabeth Fischer ended her shift as a filing clerk for a temping agency. The 21-year-old cruised the curving greenbelts of south Orange County, Calif., in her silver sedan, stopping for walks at the small parks carved out amid the rambling red-tiled subdivisions.

She told friends her walks helped clear her head and relax. But authorities allege that over the last two months, Fischer meticulously planted razors, nails and other sharp objects in strategic locations, buried in sandboxes and under slides and swings.

Before many of the attacks, Fischer called police from pay phones, sometimes using the name "Danni" and warned them of cities that were about to be targeted, Orange County Sheriff's officials said Wednesday. She allegedly kept newspaper clippings of the discoveries and filled a thick journal with musings and poems about the wave of razor findings that set parents and children in the surroundings areas on edge. One of her verses read:

"Nature's most precious resource / Frolics in the sand / Not a care in the world / Just unending joy / All is shattered / When the authorities come / Beep, Beep, Beep / Shiny, sharp objects in the sand / Of a child's playground / Who would do it / Who would hurt an innocent."

A day after Fischer was arrested, her friends and former teachers on Wednesday were asking that very question. Some described the young woman as a quiet but intense person. She was a loyal friend, they said, someone incapable of the crimes she is accused of committing.

But others said she was lonely and depressed. At Capistrano Valley High School, where she graduated in 1998, Fischer was often seen walking campus corridors alone with a pet lizard on a leash.

"She was eccentric, and she wasn't the picture postcard California teenager," said Lyn Harvey, who taught her academic decathlon for three years. Others recalled that she regularly sought attention, often staying behind after class to talk to instructors.

"She was a needy student who would act out in various ways," said Stan Nickel, her choir teacher in junior year. "I could see where she had the need to be something or at least be recognized."

"I was shocked to see her face (on television) but not surprised," the teacher added.

Prosecutors said Wednesday they plan to charge Fischer on Thursday with felony counts of assault with a deadly weapon and willful intent to injure a child. Authorities found sharp objects at 11 parks in south Orange County and on Wednesday laid out for the first time what led them to believe Fischer was behind the crime spree.

Detectives investigating the razor blade findings zeroed in on Fischer two weeks ago, just as alarm over the discoveries reached a peak. Investigators had already talked to Fischer while following vague leads, but the young woman didn't become a suspect until May 23.

That night, Sheriff's deputies staking out a park in Mission Viejo noticed Fischer making a late night visit. No sharp objects were found at the park, but detectives took her in for questioning.

Sheriff's and Laguna Beach police investigators interrogated Fischer three more times. During one of their interviews, Fischer allegedly failed a voice stress test - which, like a polygraph, is designed to detect deceit.

Investigators had a list of 20 possible suspects, but Fischer was now at the top. Detectives attached a secret tracking device to her car to monitor her movements, hoping to catch her in the act.

On Monday afternoon, Fischer called Sheriff's deputies to say she had heard that sharp objects were about to be planted at a park in Mission Viejo . Shortly after midnight, a team of undercover Sheriff's deputies watched the park. The deputies swept the park for sharp objects and found nothing. About 12:45 a.m., the surveillance team said they spotted Fischer.

Authorities said she spent seven minutes at the park, then returned to her car. Deputies rushed to the park and found nails sprinkled around the playground.

Officers tried to stop Fischer, but she refused to pull over. After a 30 minute standoff, deputies smashed the back window of her Toyota Corolla and hauled her out, Sheriff's officials said. In her car, deputies found nails and an inch-thick hand-written journal. Sheriff's officials said its contents provide some of the most compelling evidence against Fischer.

Investigators searched Fischer's home just three miles from where they arrested her. They found another journal and nails, razors and newspaper clippings about the crime spree.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pistol

Bitch was writing poems about this shit. It's been on the news here alot.

atleast she's being creative...

naw im joking, that's some sick shit. people like this need to be shot in the face.

Guest uncle-boy

something i heard......

a group of hawaiian activists put razor blades al in the ground where kids would often go mud-sliding. they did it cause they didnt want the kids "ruining" the native land and plants.:rolleyes:

can you imagine going out and thinking your gonna have a fun time mud-sliding down some hills in the rain, only to slide into a bunch of razors inbeded in the ground....:mad:

the lady got problems for sure....

however i am sure her behavior is somewhat explainable (not right but explainable) judging by the looks of her and how her old teachers described her she was most ikelly picked n a good amount as a child and teenager, hence the vast amout of hate she has towards parks and playgrounds, as well as the childern that get included when playing in the parks. I am not saying her actions were right in anyway, however if the human race would reevaluate how it treats each other people like this might never exist, she is a product of her enviornment.

but still i am happy she got caught before anyone got seriously hurt.

just my 2 cents

Guest ceas902

I would spread her asshole cheeks wide open, take the end of a coat hanger that was sitting on the stove for acouple of hours and slowly drive it up her ass... thssssssssssssssssssss

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by Pistol

staple her asshole shut and keep feeding her and feeding her...

I..I'd take a hot coat hanger & poke her asshole with it. Tsssssss! Tssssss!

...something like that.

that lady is nasty. i wonder if she masturbated while reading poetry and thinking about little kids getting hurt. you know you were wondering the same thing. i'd probably do fucked up stuff too if i was that ugly. but i am hot stuff so there is no need.

(and thinking of really dorky ways to totrure somebody on a messageboard is about as cool as what she did...)

"dude i would punch her and if she said "ow" then i would punch her again and then i would make her drink piss dude because that would be funny dude"

Guest Catch22

Would you hit it?

.........with a motherfuckin baseball bat to tha dome!

that makes me sick, sounds like she had no remorse for that shit.... the judge better not go easy on her, im with the open prison population idea... Think about this, what if your niece, nephew, brother, sister, son or daughter was playing in a park and got cut up? No fuckin mercy on her.

Archived