NEW YORK TRAINS

Vomet[mel]

im heading out to newyork next week, and ive been hearing talk, that you cant take photos in the newyork subway, and out of the subway car windows.... is this true?

can sombody that knows alot about this topic, brife me down on it... with some info... id be very happy....

thx

:confused: :confused: :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ishavemybutt

i took a ton of pictures out of the windows last time i was there and so did a friend when he was there, neither of us was hassled...........but this was before all the buildings falling and people screaming and airplanes and whatnot.............so i dont know.

Guest imported_b0b

There are loads of train fan websites with pictures of NY subways on. I'm sure those train fans don't go breaking the law! I think you might not be able to take pictures out of the windows, as there is so much scratching on them.

i heard, that somebody I don't know got busted, and cos he was takin flix out the windows, and they hasseled, him, and found his oclock tags on his film, and fucked him up the ass hard!

anyone hear this too?

save the gossip for the hen party

Guest ceas902

Fuck it, snap them pics.... NYC subways is where the crime rate is the highest in NY....Trust me there will be worst things goin on around you then taking acouple of pictures....

Guest eessee

fuck them i roamed the subway tunnels before and they dont say shit they think your a bum or some shit but like man said there is worse shit going on for them to worry about some head takinf flics...

I read this article last year in a mag about this writer who got busted , right and when the cops raided his apartment the took every thing and any thing to do with graff, all his supplies, all his paint, markers, and ect. but what was the worst thing about the article is when they went through his flicks they saw someone in them, they went and busted his boy on top of it because he was in a flick and paint. Now dont that suck.

Archived