The Freemasons: evil?

IllKilla

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

OOHHHHH SHIT, OHHHH SHIT, OHHHH SHIITTTTTTT!!!!!

YALL GOT ALLAH CRUNKED THE FUCK UP!!!!! AWWW SHIT NOW!!!!! YO ITS TIME TO REVERT TO MY INTELLIGENT SELF!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ALLAH NIGGA

yuhhh! The book the Big Secrets talks about a lot of the free mason shit. Our homeboy benjamin franklin was a free mason and was also in a lot of them satanic cults. The freemasons are some crazy fools! They are necrophiliacs, satanists, petophiles etc. And yeah these fools have power! They set this up from the beggining. Heres some history for yall: The freemasons are all genetically linked to english nobility. Yeah even the crack head hoe ass nigga known ass Bush. These guys came up with the whole system that leaves us so blind. They first made banks in england which make money out of nothing and basically hoards all the real money. Anyone who opposed them in england were killed or sacrificed. These guys are the ones who came to America and set the system up here. They made this the land of "Christianity" a religion made to hold the people down (yo think about, ive read 2 or 3 books on this type of shit. First your born a worthless piece of shit, because Jesus died for the sins that you haven't even commited yet. 2nd you better keep your ass intact and follow the pope and church (one of the centers of control) or you go to hell forever. All over the world there are religeons that have the same stories with different characters. In india :Krishna, In china:Some guy, i forgot his name etc. (do some research) This is a religeon of mass control. Most of them are, Jehovas witness, judaism (<--dont even get me started) they all are. If you look at the place where princess diana died, all the churches and obelisks form a pentagram. The point where she died forms a critical point on the pentagram. These fools are satanic......... damn allah forgot what the hell he was talking about.....

Guest Porcheezee

the freemasons aren't necessarily tied to christians, in fact the catholics and the masons have beef, but i'm sure the higher up you go they have ties somewhere. theyre an old gentlemans club, and their interests are: community involvement, cigars, wine, and ENSLAVING THE WORLD.

yo

The Freemasons are a great group. People are just scared and gossip about what they don't know about.

Anyway, read Albert Mackey's "The History of Freemasonry" to get insight of a high positioned Freemason. This book's intention was not to 'promote or defend' Freemasonry, but just give some information for you crackheads who just don't know. Some of y'all cats have to be careful of what you are reading sometimes.. especially if there is a bias going on. Oh, and remember.. don't gossip, LADIES. Be a brotha -- not a cum guzzla.

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by cover .

mason's are fuckin everywhere.. they even got generic mason's out now...

if u look on the dollar bill... the pyramid with the light flashing out of it is a mason's symbol

Actually that pyramid isn't a mason symbol. It's the symbol of the illuminati which is the most powerful secret society, they pretty much run the free masons and skull and bones.

-chale

there are two branches, one is the scotish rite and i dont recall the other at the moment. all of the popes secret police are freemasons, although they arent the scottish rite. they are defenitely a creepy organization. yes some of them are into some really extreme stuff but others are not. robert anton wilson has written some brilliant work on the freemasons and thier connections to other larger organizations. the vatacin, the mafia, the government, etc in the cosmic trigger trilogy. i recommend it to anyone who is looking for a shift of what they call reality, check out the new inquisition as well.

other secret societies...

golden dawn

o.t.o.

these two in particular broke off of people who were in the freemasons and at some point or another went through every degree with ease.

you know..... there is that giant masonic temple in providence, RI that is now a big graffiti spot..... maybe that's where the graffmasons are... i didn't know masons were down with necropilia.. i'm trying to get in on that shit.... i can build houses...

Originally posted by BIG T

they might have a good amount of influance....

however the ones you really need to look out for is the Bilderburg Committee now those dude run the whole course of the world and plan every thing to do with our lives years in advance!!

i have never heard of that committee....enlighten us.

• 1 year later...

I was reading some sites about this after finding this thread, and some fuses blew, so most of the power in my house went out, including the computer. i doubt it was related, but that didnt stop me from bringing a baseball bat to put the fuses back on.

If I was a mason, I'd have an army of children from a 3rd world country, and I'd make them act as pieces in some kind of ultra-chess death bowl on that rug they have in the hall.

I just recently found out my gramps was a mason, too bad he died before I was born. I have access to his ring, I'm going to start wearing it around and trying to get discounts on food.

hahhaah at the discounts on food...

It seems like a lot of the conspiracy stuff is just people making shit up cause they don't know what really goes on. I'd like to know more though, at the used bookstizzle by my house they have a whole section on freemasonry, I might pick something up...

a guy I knew pretty well, who was a freemason, told me "your freemason material, you wanna join?" I turned him down though. I already represent something "underground" so i cant fuck around joining something else. Its like being recruited for a gang when just 16 or 17, its hard to not join,but its better no matter what to stand alone than with anyone else.

^^^ I feel sorry for your mother.

hurry up and buy!

Oh shit...shouldn't have got me started on this..( I remember a thread from a while ago on this where we were talking about it...whatever)

But anyways..whoever said that the roads in DV form the pyramid is wrong. It's the White House and the road forms a compass, Masonry's biggest symbol.

http://www.jemsbyjem.com/bl_engraved_square_n_compass.jpg'>

See the Compass?

Here's some pics of the muruals inside the airport. By the way the Freemasons gave the artist specific guidelines for the paintings, like put in some dead girls and draw that city on fire instead!

*Edit - Fotango fucked up while I was uploading...I'll try again to upload the pics later.

And there are three main groups that make up Freemasonry: The York Rite, The Scottish Rite, and....

http://www.scw.gts.org/images/misc/shriner.jpg'>

THE SHRINERS!

The Shriners have Hospitals across the country that specialize in burnt and crippled kids and offer totally free care.

But anyways, Yes it is possible that the Masons are controlling every aspect of our lives, but most likely, there just lonely old guys who have a big club to belong to. Regardless, there are most definately Masons that are corrupt and try to unite for power in the world.

And heres a Freemason conspiracy you may not have heard...

Underneath the Denver International Airport there is a secret underground base that will be used in the future for a concentration camp, and as the midwest sector for the New World Order (yup NWO). Anyways, this conspiracy also involves reptile-aliens that are very scary and eat children, also, they conspire with the Freemasons in space.

^ That might sound like non-sense but it's actually a current conspiracy against the Freemasons, and has some legitimate evidence. I spent the majority of my Senior year researching Freemasons...

Hope you enjoyed the lesson!

Originally posted by mr.yuck

That sounds like some shit that old mr.yuck could get down with.

Reptile aliens? Secret slave camp bases? NWO? I am so down.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Go to your local Masonic center and tell them you want to join...and hope they're not really evil.

Originally posted by space

Actually that pyramid isn't a mason symbol. It's the symbol of the illuminati which is the most powerful secret society, they pretty much run the free masons and skull and bones.

-chale

what is the illuminati?

SOMEONE ANSWER ME

Originally posted by type R

what is the illuminati?

SOMEONE ANSWER ME

The Illumnati is another secret society. Said to rule the world via shadow governments. Illumnati -> Illuminated Ones -> Think they're better than us.

Anyways, basically the same steez as the Freemasons

im talking out of my ass here but has it occured to anyone that the symbols that are in the dollar and all that shit came from the dollar/roads and building configurations/etc., and werent built based on freemason symbols, but vice versa?

Archived