The Freemasons: evil?

IllKilla

Guest HESHIANDET

all that white power stuff is bologna. hella brothers are down w/ the masons. its more of a rich mans club. there are ties to alot of unions and whatnot, so thats why workng chaps like my fam and alot of poor minorities push it. im fucked up. but i think my grandpop was in this shit. and i know dame dash is is down. holla!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ..fuD..

im talking out of my ass here but has it occured to anyone that the symbols that are in the dollar and all that shit came from the dollar/roads and building configurations/etc., and werent built based on freemason symbols, but vice versa?

Yes, but Masons have been around WAY longer than America.

Freemasonry's symbolism revolves around the Temple of Solomon, which was where Freemasonry supposodely (sp?) began.

Originally posted by IllKilla

what yall know about the masons? these mother fuckers are evil and secretly control the world. just look at our dollar bill, its all mason shit. jack the ripper was a mason but they covered it up. i think their secretly behind the world trade shit. check out the book "behold a pale horse" it blows their shit wide open.... i'd like to hear more knowledge on themasons if any of you got some

who is the author of this?

Not the most accurate, I'd assume...

1119 Hugh des Payens and Geoffrey de St. Omer were the first two men to take vows for the Temple of Soloman; the name was later changed to the Knights of the Temple. 1128 Bernard of Clairvaux, a priest and founder of the Cistercian order was commissioned by the Council of Troyes, under Pope Honorius, to draw up a rule for the Knights Templars.

1200 France was becoming a leader among the civilized nations, noted for its Christian devotion, learning centers, and chivalry among the people, which was greatly influenced by the French knights. The University of Paris was established. Thinkers of that era, such as Thomas Aquinas, William of Ockham, and Duns Scotus served as teachers there during the twelfth century.

1226 King Louis IX, called the "Most Christian King", led his country in righteousness and the people lived in prosperity.

1285 King Philip IV was made ruler of France. His elusive management style and compassionless impertinence was obvious. He, a man of unlimited ambitions, went to great lengths to obtain everything he wanted. First the Jews and then the Lombards were exiled in order that he could confiscate their wealth. Taxes were levied upon the church and its clergy.

1294 Pope Boniface VIII and the Vatican became alarmed at the claims of the professors of the University of Paris. They were calling themselves the "Athens of Europe" and "The Goddess of Wisdom", and stated that they even had authorship of theology. This act was reprimanded by the Catholic Church.

1303 Pope Boniface VIII drew up a decree excommunicating King Philip, but before he could issue it, the papal palace at Anagni was attacked by William de Nogaret, (one of Philip's aides) and 2000 mercenaries. The pontiff was freed but died a few days later. William de Norgaret was excommunicated by Pope Benedict as were those who participated in the assault on Pope Boniface VIII. Pope Benedict was poisoned one month later.

1309 King Philip manipulated, with money and power, the next papal election of a Frenchman named Clement V and moved the papal seat to Avignon, France.

1310 The Knights Templars were arrested on false charges. Their properties were confiscated by King Philip who initiated criminal proceedings and prosecuted them for crimes against the church. The trials of the Knights were lengthy and the King preempted the courts outcome by having fifty-four knights burned at the stake when he thought that a favorable outcome was forthcoming from the court. Other knights were tortured and gave confessions that were meaningless. Although never formally condemned or found guilty of any charge, the Order was officially suppressed.

1314 Master Jacques de Molay, the leader of the Order, and his associate Geoffroi de Charney were burned at the stake after two years in prison. Before Master Molay died, he called upon King Philip and Pope Clement V to appear with him before the tribunal of God. Pope Clement V and King Philip IV died that same year.

1315 The dark horse of the Apocalypse descended upon France. Famine spread across the land.

1345 The Black Death crowned the confusion that pervaded Europe and millions of people perished.

God imparts His Divine Countenance into the willing Human Spirit through - Sacred Symbolism, Sacred Geometry, Divine Architecture, Allegory Religious Writings, Telepathy and Celestial Sounds. Passed from one Holy Teacher to another, the Higher Education of Symbolism was considered more valuable than any possession a person could own. Sacred Symbolism is the Great Treasure authors speak of in so many of the modern books about Templar life. Sacred Symbolism is the corner stone of all human evolution. Early in primitive human existence, the soul is intuitively prompted to worship the elements, animals, plants, sea mammals and rocks. The act of worship creates a unique signature vibration associated with the object being worshiped. Under these circumstances material icons become Holy, both in the human and Heaven collective consciousness. The Holy Icons transmuted into the Heaven Plane, although material in design, are given new and Higher Meaning used in the Divination Program. Higher Knowledge, Truth, claiming ones Divine Heritage, verification of the souls Higher progress, employ the Activities required for Salvation, Understanding the Evolutionary Process, the Quaternary Nature of God and the Creation Process all use Sacred Symbolism as the primary medium between the soul and God. During the middle ages, Mystical Students and Knight Templars integrated Higher Sacred Symbolism into their material life in an attempt to create a Divine World. "On earth as it is in Heaven," became a Divine Life Reality for the Templar Order for its short time in history. In order to bring Divine Reality to the material society, Divinely Energized Sacred Geometry and Symbols were incorporated into the designs of their Castles, Holy Sanctuaries and monuments. By Barbara Young

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by ..fuD..

:lol:

fuck the masons. you can read a couple books on anything and be totally convinced of all sorts of shit.

You gotta realize that shit goes both.

People are actually convinced that there is a alien-ran-nuclear-Freemason-world dominating-concentration camp underneath the Airport of my city...

But anyways...

BUMP

Wow.. there isn't one concrete thing in this

entire thread. Everything's hearsay... what's

a good, really non-biased source for researching

this sort of thing?

Isn't Behold A Pale Horse in the same contexts?

Someone recommended that shit to me so I

went to the library to check it out only to find it

was under fiction....

• 2 weeks later...

Re: cosanostra

Originally posted by sofarok

im quite mashed but think about this, if we as writers started a society (pretty much like a gigantic crew) and gave preference to our fellow writers when we where in position to we could have shit on lock. Think of the influence writers/ ex writers could have on say the entertainment industry……food for thought, we could have a hand shake and everything

fuck i've always wanted to start this kind of shit but never quite known how. in my area anyway, there more beef between writers and other writers than writers and the police and ITS SO FUCKIN STUPID AND CHILDISH. United we stand you bastards

as for the freemasons, it is very fucking unbelieveable yes, but underestimating this sort of thing wouldn't be very wise would it? I don't think its impossible that they control every aspect of out lives.

I mean think about it: if you're a professional, say, (insert any profession here) pyschologist and you done been in the the business for over 30 years and you got a chain of practices all over the world, thats a lot of fucking power/influence right there. Of course other businesses are going to want to merge with you ( the media industry perhaps?), so the maybe the freemasons are all the best businesses etc linked up running the whole shit.

I read some mad shit about it all Aliens, religion and shit and it goes much deeper than just money and control really mad shit , some of it really depressing etc.

i read about some university in New Zealand that was running a course on the masons and how it works, and they had to stop doing the course cos a lot of the students started commiting suicide because the reality was just too depressing.

like i said a lot of the shit sounds like its straight out some sci-fi film and is totally unbelievabe but what if its what they want us to think?

:shook: :twitch: :huh2: :eek:

Archived