Friends Vs. Girlfriends

B_As_In_Bot

My girl - never has and probably never will get high. My friends and I have been getting high/drunk/wasted together long before she came into the picture. So she starts getting all sad-ball, that I choose to get stoned and drunk most often, and neglect her. She wants some "alone-time" but she doesnt have any beer, never has the dank - And i seriously love to indulge myself with those things. I hate making these sacrifices that result in me being bored out of my fuckin' mind. Then she does shit that contradict the way she tells me she feels. Therefore Im left wondering: What the fuck are you really feeling? One day shell be like: Im gonna take you home because I dont wanna put you out..and then today shes telling me how much she envy's her roomate and her boyfriend because they see it as "so important" to spend time with only eachother. This girl has some abandonment issues to boot..

goddamn.

to sum things up: This abandonment thing fuels her urge to consume me.

Any pointers? Ive never had a stupid fucking dedication bull crap commitment relationship - humans were never meant to associate themselves with this "lets be together forever" shit. I just wish it was the other way around. Tonight Im gettin' tanked in the name of 'forget about it':dazed:

friday I hang with just her..Where the only stimuli I recieve other then boning is sketching in the ol' book..But I do that enough as it is..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

just say yo uhave fun doing it. but i mean maybe you shouldnt be wasted everytime yo usee her. and mayeb some quality time isnt that bad. i kinda like it sometimes. yo ujust gotta explain there are other peopel in this world and you liek some other peopel yo udont have to be togather every wakeign second.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

fuck you . straight edge for life.

me??

straight edge??

:confused:

:rolleyes:

bitch please...

I used to smoke an 18th a day ... I haven't smoked weed for about 6 months ... I like having my attention span back

Yeah I spend most of my freetime with my girlfriend because I like too ... I'm also glad I don't have to be drunk or high or fucking to enjoy her company either

Thats why I pity you, who said I was straightedge?

Guest uncle-boy

i like to git ma' smoke and drink on.

but i love spending time cruising with my girlfriend.:love2:

I admit it..Im a reefer addict (true)

Rev. Hornets's Nest + Suburban Bumblefuck = 2 bitchwhipped little monkeys

..Go cry home to your mama's

:mad:

:D just kidding fools..

I wanna let you 2 know how it really is, I still try and hang with my lady even in a no herb, no beer situation. Im willing to make the sacrifice. Hell, I quit smoking cigarettes for her. I usually make it a point to smoke nugget once a day, at the very least. Sometimes its hard, and it begins to suck - thats why I make up threads telling yall how much it can suck. But no dudes, it really isnt how you think it is.

just over a year ago, about 2 months before i graduated i had a tight knit group of friends, there were 5 of us, we were inseperable, we did every thing together, and about 5 months before graduation i met my girlfriend (the one i am still with), well anyway 2 months before graduation 1 of my so called friends stopped talking to me and i was like whatever fuck it, all 5 of us were still always together but we would not aknowledge each other, then his cousin another of the 5 decided to hate on me, so i was like fine fuck you too, they wanted to make this a family thing, my best friend who is my cousin started to see what was going on and he told me "blood is thicker than water, family,blah,blah,blah,yadda,yadda,yadda......" any way he started talking to my girlfriend and started telling her i was cheating on her, so that started shit with my girl because he was my best friend she believed him, so any way i confronted him and he was crying to me swearing up and down he didn't tell her anything and i told him i believed him because again he was my best friend. so a few weeks later the truth came out that he was jealous of all the time i was spending with my girlfriend so he in turn stopped talking to me, i am still close to the one who keept it cool, because he too understood what it was like to have a girlfriend.....ahh fuck it fuck friends!

Guest THEdude

Looks like you'll rather spend time with BOYS

than with GIRLS.

The weed and booze are just an excuse.

just playing.

any ways

spending time with your girlfriend shouldn't be boring or anything, shit when I got with my girl all I would think about was her......but now it's over and dang it sucks not having a chick. (so spend time with her butthead) But hey don't worry, there's a lot of girls out there.:cool:

Maybe one day you'll go and buy weed and buy it from a girl and then you two get personal and smoke a J.:o

ok don't bother to reply....I know I know, it doesnt even make sense.

Originally posted by wREk OnE

..dump the wench.....

if you cant sacrifice some time from hangin with your boys to be with her....then she must not be worth it......

True.

I'd rather spend time with my girlfriend than any of my friends and I'd cancel plans with my friends at any time to be with her.

She's cooler than my friends, anway.

Guest sneak

beckham what???

oh yeh, on the topic....ill put it this way:

pussy or being so out of it, u need a diagram to teach u how to wank

i no my choice

Guest --zeSto--

blah

blah

blah...

Just be glad your girlfriend doesn't have a pet name for crystal meth.

I'd take a clean and sober girl over a 'user' any day.

If she can't deal with the occasional 6-pack you consume,

then there's more to the issue. And try on the other shoe...

She doesn't want to waste time commited to someone who she

thinks may end up a drunk or a 'do-nothing-stoner'.

Girls make men out of boys.

I say...

it has to do with a lot more than the straight edge/good girl shit,

YOU'RE obviously not straight edge and closet geek,

and if the most fun you have with her is boning and then writing,

get a girlie you can do BOTH with,

or atleast one who's down with everything about you

BEFORE you change shit for her

There are plenty of girls out there who are down and DON'T have pet names for crystal meth either...fuck,

just cause you drink and puff doesn't mean you're a fucking crack head.

i dont think that she has abandonment issues. i think that she is really insecure with herself. now that she has a boyfriend, she likes that security that you are there for her. she likes the fact that you are there to make her feel pretty, to make her feel secure....etc. and when you leave her to go out with your friends, it makes her feel like she is alone. almost like you are choosing your friends over her....it makes her feel unimportant. does she have any friends? i'm asking because maybe she needs to get out there by herself and just make friends.

maybe you guys seriously nned to talk about your relationship. i mean, you guys are two completely different people and there isnt something connecting. once you guys talk...things are good...then shitty again, then you guys really need to rethink about being in a relationship or not. she has some personal issues that you cant solve...even if you do stop doing all the other stuff and start chillin with her more often. once you do that, she will grow accustomed to you and want you even more.

so just evaluate yourselves and see what comes out of that.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

stoners and drunks really shouldn't have girlfriends

true that brotha.

i have a drink or a smoke here or there, but for the people who actually have to think about whats more important, your girl or getting high..... they dont even deserve the choice.

find a way to not be bored and not be intoxicated. because it's really kind of sad if that's the only way you can "have fun", even though it doesn't really accomplish anything. it'll be better for the both of you if you can realize that shit can be better, maybe not as conventionally entertaining, when you two are alone. if that's not the case, then why are you together in the first place? sex?

males suck.

Archived