NEW VIDEOS OUT THAT ANNOY THE FUCK OUT OF YOU

jah

well, most of the videos i see these days drive me nuts, but there are a few that i hate especially that make me want to smash the tv:

1. "oops, oh my". i dont know who sings this but that song gets stuck in my head and drives me insane.

2.all of anastacias videos. shes fine but i cant stand the way that bitch sings or her expressions.

3. all of britney spears videos. i hate her voice and her shitty fuckin acting.

4. milan's "am to pm" video. i hate her "im the shit" attitude and her stupid ass little kid-looking style. (her new video too actually)

5. all westlifes videos. especially their new one where they act like the three muskateers.

6. and sum 41's spiderman music video. that shit is so retarded.

thats all for now. those are the ones that especially get on my nerves.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

willy, thats sum 41 yea. i saw one of their videos and they hella bit the beastie boys. i think it was that spiderman video. they took rage and beastie boys and mixed the styles and came up with that song. except that songs hella gay.

my parents wont reup our cable so unfortunatly i cant afford this luxery of not liking shit on tv

my boys always goin "jackie chans on usa.... oh shit my fault"

:lol:

while im like "yea if i go through the three channels i get 12 times maybe i can get up to around 32 you bitch ass..."

Guest deadlydnut

oh and that one song done by juveniles stupid ass freinds thats like "YO I AINTZ GOTZ NO JOB, AND ALL MY MONEYS GONE BUTS THATS ALRIGHT CAUSE I STAY SHINE"

tv is fuckin gay anyway. almost everything on tv actually pisses me off. even the news is bullshit. all i really like watching are a few select programa, the news (to keep up on how the worlds falling apart), sports, discovery, national geographic, and yea... thats about it.

Archived