taking time to be an asshole...

superstarism

i find that on a daily basis it is neccesary to try and be an asshole to at least one person who thinks they are the worlds greatest. I myself work at a "convenience store" and more often then not, i have to let people know how fucking dumb they are. "can i get that double bagged so it's not as heavy" superstar says " regaurdless of whether i put it in 1 bag or 17 i can promise you the weight will be the same" the list goes on and on, feel free to be assholes to each other or me. or tell stories.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by superstarism

"can i get that double bagged so it's not as heavy" superstar says " regaurdless of whether i put it in 1 bag or 17 i can promise you the weight will be the same" the list goes on and on, feel free to be assholes to each other or me. or tell stories.

Yea.. theres going to be a weight difference between something with just 1 bag on it and another with 17 bags wrapped around it .. who the hell ask's for 17 bags around there beef jerky?

Guest JUWSE

Re: Re: taking time to be an asshole...

Originally posted by High Priest

.. who the hell ask's for 17 bags around there beef jerky?

better safe than sorry. some of that 7-11 jerky sitting next to the hotdog machine could be radioactive.

Archived