Nurse stickers

mmmm..tacos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blink_ATX
Originally posted by MEDIATE

hey nurse...you aren't GIANT!!! nice try though...

BAY AREA MASSIVE

ahahhahah props to that clown

and fuck you wilt

youre gay

Guest Grow a Beard

oh i saw your shit on trl today

haha .............like id even compare myself to sheppard fairey. id sure as fuck would like the marketing skills he has though. but your right 182, i am a clown...............so do me a favor and ask your mom if i can preform at your sixteenth birthday party. i promise ill make baloon animals and shit. well im looking foward to more cake. oh and still no posts in any forum i see so, ill take my size seventeens and moonwalk to that.

++++++++++

Guest Ser3adc

Re: blink?................182

Originally posted by Grow a Beard

rock on homie...... ill bow to you almighty graffiti apostle. heal me of my style. HEAL ME LORD!

hahahaha...blink 182...hahaha

and sabath...chill out bro...we all know you hate mang...but chill out...it's maaad annoying already.

Originally posted by blink_ATX

ahahhahah props to that clown

and fuck you wilt

youre gay

you're such a joke that nothing you say really matters...you dont paint...you're just a lowlife with a bad attitude....you lose.

Originally posted by blink_ATX

do you freestyle paint or do you draw it out is the question?????

hahahahahahahah ^^^^^ ur cock

whos gives a fuck what u do...your just a cuntrag that tries to sound like he knows what hes talking about..

big ups to nurse dem stickers rock...

Mr grow-a-beard, Sheperd Fairey is the cool guy that makes the badass OBEY clothes, he has the andre the giant shits. its tight clothing. but i am talking of MR BIG, GIANT. and you folks have so much hostility for kids that paint. painting relaxes me. go smoke a joint and throw down in your book. no reason for such hostility,

BAY AREA still MASSIVE!!

Guest Grow a Beard

mediate, i havent any idea of how my works resemble GIANT or how i to stop being like him? now that you specify against sheppard fairey im interested. please do explain...........?

+++++++++++++

Guest sabbath

FUCK MANG FUCK BLINK FUCK GROW A BEARD, NURSE WHAT EVER YOUR NAME IS YOUR SHIT ROCKS HARD POST MORE JOIN THE CAUSE BECAUE THESE WHITE BOYS HATE YOU AND WILL BACK UP FOR REEL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Grow a Beard
Originally posted by el nervo

I LIKE EM BUT THE NAME NURSE IS KIND OF A GIRLS NAME TO ME

yeah i think it reaches out to that feminin side..............wrist bent at 45 degrees please.

Archived