fucking horseshit

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i swear to god a monsoon came through here about an hour ago, i tried to sit on my porch and enjoy it but the fucking rain was comming in sideways and soaking my glass doors.....what good is a monsoon if you cant sit on your porch with some alcohol and be glad you werent outside....

fuck that...i think round two is comming in a bit

Guest platapie
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

hawaii? yes please, how are the waves?

the north shore is short(pipeline and waimea bay and all the tuff guys spots.

the south and east ahs got a 2-4 foot sweel comign in.

I was working at the theater tonight and the power went out twice. It's crazy when it stops the movies...

Word to living in crazy weather.

Tomorrow will be dope. High 75... and pit tickets to the Y100 Feztival.

:D

Guest serpent of the light

we (colorado) got a bunch of rain a few days ago. it was good because our fire risk is so fucking high. which sucks a lot living in the mountain, so rain is good.

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

I got dents in my car thanks to that fucking shit today!!

I fucking hate hail...i was on 95 with the windows down cruisin to some jimi hendrix, next thing i know i got hail flying through my sunroof onto my head...wtf?!

oh shit! that sucks muchos assas

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

hawaii? yes please, how are the waves?

south swell comin in...pretty big over at Sandy beach..you know im there.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by platapie

the north shore is short(pipeline and waimea bay and all the tuff guys spots.

the south and east ahs got a 2-4 foot sweel comign in.

you realize your talking to an eastcoaster here right. someone from hawaii saying "short" means i'd get my ass tore up. same thing w/ any #'s you guys give, add about 2-4 ft. i was there in august and as i paddled out the first wave i ducked gave me a "holy shit" feeling. the water is super powerful there, and i've surfed all over the place..ill shit.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

damn ese droppin riel hahahaaha

he's inescapable out here. I been hearing about him since grade 4 in saskatoon. They take kids on field trips to batoche every year to sit through the boring ass film about riel and look at all the old town buildings. This post would have been far more intresting if they still had the old, abstract, naked, handcuffed riel statue that used to be there. bad 70s sculpture in full effect!

Guest willy.wonka

2-4 aint shit!

its fun...

we took this guy from gorgia into sandy's when it was huge...he told us he had fun,but later from a mutual friend..he said he was scared to death...i think i was too...but its about you...dont let the big ocean scare you...i feel right at home in the water..i wish i could grow gills like water world and take off..

my point...its about you..fear is the mind killer.

Guest HESHIANDET

yeah dude totally. i was saying i was caught off guard by a pretty normal sized wave and how much punch it was packing. thats all. best rides of my life were in HA. hope to get out there again. im off to costa rica in january, hopefully shit will be hitting.

Archived