A call to ALL Indiana Rail Explorers

indianarail

Im currently researching the graffiti of "Has No Boble" ....ive seen the stretch of this graffiti all the way to Bloomington...its also been reported to me being seen in Richmond Ohio....what i want to know from the other people in Souther Indiana, Terre Haute, ect ect is to know exactly how far this "Has No Boble" is written...its almost always done with wall paint and a brush....and its almost always associated in some way with rail road tracks...either written on the tracks..or on bridges where tracks run...or on signs...ect ect....please help me...im currently working on documenting this graffiti with pictures...i hope to one day learn what the hell: Ive Said "Has No Boble" means...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've said, He's said, She's said...

Has No Boble; I don't think anyone will ever know the answer to that mystery. But I'd like to add I've seen Has No Boble written on an actual freight once before.

I've heard Indianarail is the son of Tom Lael himself. :king:

20 days to go..

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

Guest 87centHitMan

Yeah, I live in southern IN, too, and I have got no idea what that is. I've never seen it up. Off the subject a bit, though, I've been seeing these "Rice Harvester" people crazy up in b-town. "MAN THIS SUCKS" and the little square face are up everywhere. All over town and all over the fr8's, too. It's pretty nuts. I think that it's some punk rocker's zine or some shit. Anyone else seen this shit up?

Lael/Has No Boble

I personally don't feel that Tom Lael and Has No Boble are related by any means. I doubt they've even met each other. Both of these individuals (who knows what they are), obviously know alot about the city, and spend a great deal of time in its less than desirable areas. I think it's safe to say that they're only playing off of each other. Lael's made referance to so many other peculiar aspects of the city, it seems natural that he would have something to "say" about Has No Boble.

That being said, I've also given consideration to the fact that the two may be the same entity, and Indianarail (he's the expert here folks) tells me he now believes that Tom Lael isn't exactly Tom Lael, but rather someone who has a grudge against him.

Indianarail, keep posting your findings here, anything Lael or Boble related. And let's get some Has No Boble flics up on one of the Image forums.

16 days..

Guest 87centHitMan

16 days till? hmm, I think that I'm damn sure I know who you are or at least people you're affiliated with. I guess we'll see, though.

Has No Boble.

Originally posted by C-O-K PBScru

well i live in richmond and i am always benching the so called yard we have and i haven't ran by it yet sorry man.

Your chances of finding anything by Has No Boble, or the ever mind-blowing Thomas J. Lael, by sitting and watching freights roll by are slim to none.

Get out and explore where those rails go. Take some gear and a pocket sized weapon with you. You explored that territory, why not leave your mark? And it's best to be ready to rock in case some vagrant vagabond gets violent. Don't forget the camera!

Come back here and report your findings!

As a note to everyone, let's keep these locations as lowkey as possible. No need for street names, or too much rail info.

14 days..

HAS NO BOBLE

I KNEW A HARDCORE RAILFAN FROM INDIANA RIGHT BY CHICAGO ILLINOIS. HE HAS HELLA PHOTOS AND ON A TRAIN HE HAD A HAQS NO BOBLE STREAK. HE TOLD ME IT MEANT HAS NO BOBLE LIKE BUBBLY. LIKE THE WINO HAS NO WINE. HE USED TO BE A RAIL BUM AND HAS CLAIMED TO HAVE MET HAS NO BOBLE AS WELL AS SOMEONE NAMED VIKING JIM. HE MAY BE A LYEING PEICE OF SHIT THOUGH I DONT KNOW. INDIANA ROCKS I WISH I WAS THERE

Guest 87centHitMan

Re: HAS NO BOBLE

Originally posted by CROOKWCMGMC

...INDIANA ROCKS I WISH I WAS THERE

Straight up. Respect for indiana! Damn right.

Lael

Originally posted by indianarail

4/13/94 CHEEP WHINE TOM-LAEL KNOWS THE GOOD NEWS MISSION HAS THE BEST CHOW IN TOWN

That's fucking great!

You gotta show me where that one is.

I know where there's some Cheep Whine spraypaint tags in the city.

I'm confident it's Tommy Lael or one of his buddies.

My current favorite is:

"TOM LAEL RULES THE RIVER!"

or

"HEY YOU, TOM LAEL, YOUR MOTHER IS A BITCH."

On a sidenote, I'm getting my hands on a digital camera this week. I'll flic all of the Lael stuff I have lying around, like the Commemorative Plate or the "MUL IS GAY" bottle.

Let's get a Lael/Has No Boble thread going in the Brickslayers forum. I'll get it started with some flics soon.

3 days..

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived