Older women

Guest Catch22

Guest Catch22

In my drunken state last night I ended up bangin a 43 year old. She looked around 35 but was definitely no 20 year old. It was the oldest chick I've ever slept with. What's your oldest & what do you think about older women?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

she was 28 at the time.

shes 30 now.

i havent gotten up with her in about a year and a half.

but last time i talked to her, she was talking about 3 somes with this beautiful blonde woman she knows.

supposedly i was the one she was considering to be the third. anyway i digress...

the older they are, the more they want it......

Guest --zeSto--

<-- In praise of older women !

You dont have to teach them anything

They dont worry about their Dads

They dont expect you to have 'status'

They will drive you around

You can show up hammered, and they'll always let you in

They do some freaky shit!

They dont have bitchy and jealous teenage friends

and...

You'll NEVER have to meet the parents

when I was 20, I hooked up with a few 24 year olds.

That's my biggest difference, but it was a world away

from the 18 year old I was with previously.

So, I'm in this bar hanging out with some friends. Theres an older blonde at the corner of the bar with an even older guy. I'm checking her out thinking shes 40ish and the dudes gotta be around 60. So, I have her pegged for some little old man, big money slut. I'm minding my own business talking to my friends when she interrupts with, "I'm not hitting on you, believe me I'm 48 and your what 21, but...blah, blah, blah". I'm like wtf, but she seems cool, so I start talking to her. Turns out she's recently divorced and the dudes a friend and a priest. She repeated the, "I'm not hitting on you thing" a few more times, so I'm answering her questions and just being polite not thinking much of it. Eventually she asks me if she could call me sometime, but...she's not hitting on me. She says she's just lonely and she misses conversation. She goes on to suggest she could make me dinner or whatever if I wanted to hang out. Keep in mind I'm getting trashed as she's saying all this and she repeats the not hitting on me thing so many times...that I actually believe she is being genuine. So she has me fully convinced that she just wants a young single guy to show her around the city and get her adjusted to single life again. By this time her friend and all my friends and us are in one big conversation. So, everyone's blah, blahing and she asks me to go to the bathroom with her. I'm like...nah, I don't hafta go. She waits a little bit and then says she wants to talk to me. So, I'm like alright go to the bathroom and I'll meet you there in a couple minutes. When I get back there, she full on drops the not hitting on me routine. She says she wants me to kiss her, so I'm like wtf...why not I'm drunk. She's all over my ass, grabbing my dick, putting my hand on her tits and shit. I'm just like woah. After this she's like I want you to come home with me. I'm thinking hell yeah this chicks gonna hurt in the morning.

moral of this story...older women are playahs, freaks and zesto points out all the praise.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by SteveAustin

The Real moral of this story... why not I'm drunk.

so you didn't go home with her?

You kind of trailed off the end of your story.

I just feel bad for the 'friend and a priest' guy.

You know she was lying about that one too!

Guest Wilt

back when i didn't fully understand woman in all of her beauty i had sex with lots of women...when i was 16 or 17 i had sex with my good friends older sister who was 23 at the time.and i wanted to fuck my ex's aunt so bad....she always hit on me...she would get drunk and would start kissing my neck...im like...what the fuck...but my girl had me on lock so...she was about 40...that would have been the thing..i had planned on having sex with a woman who is in her late 30's before im 21..but i just dont care anymore....id rather have a beautiful relationship.although i know that wont happen...

Guest Catch22

Put your arm straight & pinch the skin on your elbow. That's one of the problems with older women, they feel like that. Besides that Zesto summed up most of the positives.

Guest Ser3adc

one time me and my boy went into a nursing home...we planned on takin a tv...long story short, i hooked up with this 90 year old bitch in a wheel chair...damn she gave amazing head!...it feels mad good when they take out their dentures!:crazy:

Originally posted by --zeSto--

so you didn't go home with her?

You kind of trailed off the end of your story.

I just feel bad for the 'friend and a priest' guy.

You know she was lying about that one too!

I like ending stories with the whole leave it up to the imagination thing. I did end up going home with her. It was kinda surreal. She did the whole wait here while I go change into something more comfortable thing. She was full on into the whole seduction thing. I felt like I was in the graduate or something. I swear that woman hadn't been touched in years. For as old as she was she had a pretty tight body and definitely new what she was doing. Her ex was cheating on her with some young secretary or something, so I think I was some kind of revenge for her.

The fucked up thing about the priest guy...is that he actually was. He pulled out a business card earlier in the night and showed everyone because no one believed him. Apparently they grew up together when they were kids. Dude was drinking whiskey like it was going outta style.

I met a 45 yr old woman the other weekend and all I can think about now is hmmm, older woman. This one looked like she was 37 or so.

Oh, hell I just remembered this. One of my friends picked some older woman up in a bar. They left the bar and went back to her mini-van. Dude fucked her and then went back to the bar. He was gone for like an hour or so. When he got back we're like...dude where the fuck you been? He just started laughing and told us the story.

Guest Catch22

I did have 1 other experience. This chick had to be in her early 40's. I was at a bar/restaurant for a friends birthday who happened to be older & HOT! Unfortunately I didn't sleep with her but she ran into an acquaintance. We started talking & she straight out said that we should get together & have some "Fun". A couple drinks later she asked me to accompany her to the bathroom. She dragged me into one of the stalls & started to un-buckle my belt. she then said "Tonight is your lucky night." and proceeded to slob my johnson. It was great but then I spent the rest of the night trying to get rid of her.

.....Did I ever tell you about the worst blow job I ever had? It was GREAT!

Guest --zeSto--

eww... having a soccer mom, lick your soccer balls, in the soccer van !

GGGOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLL !!

Guest platapie

milfers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well as long as tehy still look to be in good shape. nothign wrong with some loveing from a women who could teach you a thign or 2.:o

maybe i can get the secratary at work to do me. she is mid 40's but fine, she is tall and skinny and in shape, like 100 lbs. we are going out for drinks tonight with some other co-workers but i am going to lay down the mack, hell i am only working here 3 more days. but shes mad religious of late so that could be bad, but even jesus freaks need love.

Archived