so......yeah!!

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hrmm... a while back I was so into this girl (and I still am to this day) and we where chillin one night, and I was all like "Why am I so into her? I don't even like her anymore" and right after I brought that to attention I was kicking myself in the ass for thinking it, because I really did like her and still do... and I guess this is making no sense sorry.

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

Hrmm... a while back I was so into this girl (and I still am to this day) and we where chillin one night, and I was all like "Why am I so into her? I don't even like her anymore" and right after I brought that to attention I was kicking myself in the ass for thinking it, because I really did like her and still do... and I guess this is making no sense sorry.

i don't make much sense eihter, so i get what you are saying! :o

Guest deadlydnut

I feel the same as you, but more violent..

i hate the muther fucker. ^^^^ he once sucked my dick. true story.....

.... well, actually we were at her house and she was giving me head, out of nowhere here dad shows up so i zip up and she gets up, and walks in and my girl is nervous as fuck walks up to her dad gives him a hug and kiss and i am sitting there with the biggest smile ever. and she could tell what i was thinking, i didn't get head for about a month, but it was worth it. :D

Guest ego trippin

I hate that. I've broken up with girls fior that reason and then hated myself for months because of it.

Deto. Telling that guy you were gonna kick his ass was a good move. Your girl might've been pissed off about it at the time, but she'll end up loving the fact that you were jealous cause it shows you care. I'm not sure if you still love this girl or not, but the best thing for both of you is to be honest. Nothing worse than going through a shitstorm for a girl, and then realising straight after that you actually DON'T want to be with her. If you love her, tell her. If you don't, tell her. If you don't know, tell her you need some time to think about it. Just don't mistake comfort with love.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

actually no.....i have no experiance what soever with girls...i merely look at them, i never ask digits, and im absolutely terrified of relationships.....i have had shit where i jock girls and shit so bad...and then i hear that they like me and i get all scared and ignore them and shit.....im so fucked up...i need help...right now theres this chick that im attracted to....and she told my friend that she likes me like hell and wants me to call her...but have i? haha no im to scared...o well

Whoa, thats exactly the same as me. I think that most girls that im interested in find me truly creepy because for some reason I end up staring at them for a really long time while building up the confidence to go and talk to them, By that stage they get really wierded out and keep away from me. When i find out that a girl likes me I get freaked out and avoid her or stay quiet and shy when she is around me. Most girls at school think that im a loser and those who don't, get repelled by my force field personality... i feel really depressed and sorry for myself at the moment. :(

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

HAHAHA, ALLAH CHUCKLES AT YOUR PAIN. YOU BOTH SHOULD GET OVER YOUR FEARS, CAUSE AFTER THAT ITS ALL GRAVY.

things are looking better for my relationship, i am once again playing the sensitive angle, the same game i used to get her in the first place, we have a date tonight at a fancy ass restaurant, the only kind we seem to go to, we were talking on the phone and i was being all sweet and shit and she keept telling me what do i REALLY want, she claims i was being too nice. what kinda shit is that, "too nice" but she liked and appreciated it non the less. so hopefully we will get back on track

i can totally relate to you , my ex's mom overheard me say 'fuck your moms such a bitch' , i wasnt allowed to her house for 5 months. it was rough , but funny . man i hated that stupid bitch .

i hate her dad so much he is the biggist fag in the world, her uncles are the same way, i hate all the males in her family, except one of her grandpa's, he calls me his grandson. all the women in her fam. are cool though but god i hate her dad :mad: :mad:

i got head last night. :D i put the charm on high, started kissing her, started to touch and i finally convinced her to let me give her head, and she got hers came all over and she had no choice but to do the deed herself. :D i RULE! i just hope shit stays okay between us now. :king:

my chick is fucked in the head. she once agin is mad at me, why you ask? because her dad talks shit about me. see the thing is he owns a auto shop place. so he is putting in a super charger and nos in this guys car. he start's telling this guy about how he hates his daughters boyfriend (me :D ) well i know the guy who is getting the nos and supercharger. and he comes up to me saturday night, and tells me "god, your girlfriends dad really hates you" so he told me what her dad siad. i told her, why in the hell her dad would talk shit. i told her "tell him i said to suck my dick" bam! she hung up on me. and then yesterday for fathers day, i was with her we were in town and i saw my ex's dad and i got down from my car, gave him a hug and told him happy fathers day, and i stayed talking to him. my chick was soooo pissed. oh well, relationships....:confused:

Archived