Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DETO

so......yeah!!

last night i came very close to breaking up with my girlfriend and i said some fucked up things that she took the wrong way, any way at 2:00 this morning i recieve a call from here crying and telling me she wanted to die, she sounded hysterical, i tried to calm her down even offered to go to her house, but she told me she didn't know if she could be with me, that she loved me and always would but didn't wanna live now i'm confused as fuck....:(

i'd go visit her if i were you..

of course i don't have a girlfriend and have no luck with the ladies.. so i don't know how valid that little piece of advice was.

i called her this morning and she wanted to go to work to try and get her mind away from "us" and our lunches don't coinside with each others so i am taking a different lunch so i can go see her and talk to her

yeh good idea with the lunch times.defintly need to look after her man just dont get too smothering

i went to talk to her for lunch and she was sitting at her desk crying, i went to hug her and she yelled at me not to touch her, and i tried to calm her but she told me that she loves me and that it hurts so bad just to see me all she can think about is me, at work she has a pic of me on her desk along with a little beanie baby i gave her, and just other little things, i tried but she doesn't let me , what do i do???:( :confused: :(

Guest --zeSto--

serious questions you need to ask yourself...

how old (mature) is this girl?

Has she ever been heartbroken before?

Does she NEED you in her life?

Are you two on equal footing in the relationship?

Could she lie to you?

Does she suffer from depression?

after you have honest answers to these questions, then you can proceede less blindly.

as the French say...

Love stories always start so simply...

ive had a girlfirend for 4 years no so i might have some merit to this...

does she haven any close friiends yoru also friends with? that helps to kinda talk to them as a middle person..that would be alright cause she could have a little time and you could talk to the friend and her also...and then a nice romantic i loveyou unti the end of the world gesture would come in nicely

but i dont have all the facts and im not dr drew..just giving my two cents..sorry if its not that much help:o

///

and what zesto said cause those are some good points to consider

Originally posted by --zeSto--

serious questions you need to ask yourself...

how old (mature) is this girl?

Has she ever been heartbroken before?

Does she NEED you in her life?

Are you two on equal footing in the relationship?

Could she lie to you?

Does she suffer from depression?

after you have honest answers to these questions, then you can proceede less blindly.

as the French say...

Love stories always start so simply...

1. more mature than me.

2.yes, once

3.i would like to think so, but seriously i don't know

4.yes

5.i have my suspicions but to my knowledge she has never lied to me

6. NO

what to do?

Guest --zeSto--

damn... those are not the answers I expected.

I think I know the issue here...

She's NEEDS you in her life.

There's a much bigger deal than simply WANTING you.

A dependence has been created,

and she can't imagine living* without you.

*that means Living her current life, not her breathing existance.

I'm sorry to say... if you need to get out, then go.

Guest THEdude

was the stuff you told her really really fudged up?

if it wasn't then she'll probably get over it. just give her some time. just be careful on what you say to her from now on.

also girls would say they still love you and a couple of weeks later, you see them with some guy. so you might be fucked.

son of bitch!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

yeah that happens and it hurts.:(

Guest Ser3adc

i definately agree with what zesto said...it sounds like there is something going on with her...i'm not saying she's cheating...just that she seems to have problems she needs to deal with...and try not to let it get you down...you are doing everything you can...yea, it sounds eays when you are reading it...but i know it aint...just try to keep faith bro. stay up.

Guest Ser3adc
Originally posted by DETO

1. more mature than me.

2.yes, once

4.yes

6. NO

what to do?

...well in that case, you can only do what's best for yourself...i know this is the only way to go because it just happened to me, except i was the one who was in love with the girl...yea, it hurts like hell...but no matter what, somebody always ends up getting hurt...the only thing you can do is what you feel is right...otherwise you are being unfair to yourself...and that's a horrible way to live.

i appreciate all of your guy's advise it's all taken very well, thank you, but it hurts me. i love her......:o

Guest Ser3adc

yea man...believe me i know...i'm sure we all know what it's like on here...life sucks...u can only do what's in your heart...that's the best advice i can give...stay up.

she just e mailed me and told me to call her when i get out of work, not to go see her??:confused: :(

Guest --zeSto--

just show up... forget the phone.

And if she says.. "I told you to call"

say "but I really wanted to see you"

she cant get mad about that.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by DETO

1. more mature than me.

2.yes, once

4.yes

6. NO

what to do?

At this point, you better hope that she left you some good shit in the will...sorry

i am doing just that zeSto, thank you guys and i'll keep you all posted as of what goes on :o

well, i talked to her last night, she would not let me in her house because it hurt too much to even see me, so i left and called her on my cell phone, we talked and i was being my charming little self, to whitch she told me was not going to work this time, i just couldn't pretend like everything is magically alright jusr because i want it to be, we just talked for about 2 hours and she told me she didn't know still if she wanted to see or go out with me today, so still.....:confused: :love: :love2: :confused:

Agh, I've been in situations like this many a-time.

Ask her what's going on in her head. Whatever she tells you, it dosen't matter what it is, you try and make that better. Do or say whatever you can. Apologize for everything you can. Don't take the "Can't you put whatever you're feeling behind you?" approach. At least, not yet. First you have to get her to talk about everything. You'd just better hope it's something you can get her to forgive you for saying. Hell, she'll get over it. Just give it time and your all.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this