Japan animal testing facilitys exposed.

Agt. Adopus

Originally posted by hulk hogan

So monkey brains is out of the question for dinner tonight right?

Coming into a thread that is meant to be serious and making over all sick and unnessacarly stupid comments isn't cool and suprisingly you will not gain friends because of it. Say something relativily intelligent and not insulting or get the fuck out of the post.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you guys swear that we can chage the way people do stuff. are we supposed to test this shit out on humans? which matter more humans or animals? and if u say animals then u should be first in line to take the animals places. u guys r just like those stupid americans that went over to protest the koreans eating dog, we cant chage a countrys culture just because we find it offensive. so stop bitch and succ it up.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

FUCKIN IDIOT.....DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT GOES ON IN OUR SLAUGHTERHOUSES!?!?

this is stupid and makes japanese people look like heartless bastards...you would be surprised how many people own dogs in japan...if your gonna label japanese scientists as this go take an Indian into one of OUR beef slaughterhouses...yea do that...cus of course we are so humane right?? even though we are the leader in the amount of animals we kill each year to feed our fat asses!! they got like what....100-200 animals in the labs?? we only got lik 400,000 ( i have no idea, its probably more) livestock sitting around in dirty cramped slaughterhouses just getting fat and waiting to be turned into some food that a fat ass american kid is gonna eat......if your so against animal cruelty go move to canada and have anal sex with a moose...i dont like you:mad:

Hey Moe Lester your right, we do kill thousands of cows each year but 2 things about the cows are 1.they use them for milk, and for them to produce good milk, they have to be in somewhat good living conditions and they get to live a somewhat full life.2. once they are kill they are killed. now i'm sure some of it is pretty bad how they go out, but its nothing like torturing them and keeping them alive for days weeks and months.

I dunno, that story is very unrealistic its like some sort of movie plot. It doesnt seem real, I dont get how the scientest could think they were from this big company and then just take them on the tuor. Anyways animal cruelity is bad.

One thing i dont get is vegans. Sure, lots of milk is made by cows who are kept in small cages attached to machines fed with growth hormones. But have you ever considered the organic farms, with open pastures. The milk only costs a little bit more, and it certainly isnt pumped full of shit, the animals are kept in nice open feilds. Milk is good for you, being vegan is very hard to get the nutrients you need(just being vegitarian is hard enough). Thats my rant.Im not saying animal cruelity doesnt exist, or isnt a very bad thing, cause it is. I just think the story sounds bogus.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Fox Mulder

Hey Moe Lester your right, we do kill thousands of cows each year but 2 things about the cows are 1.they use them for milk, and for them to produce good milk, they have to be in somewhat good living conditions and they get to live a somewhat full life.2. once they are kill they are killed. now i'm sure some of it is pretty bad how they go out, but its nothing like torturing them and keeping them alive for days weeks and months.

yea the cows that are used for milk do get better living conditions...and so do the privately owned farms and shit...but those mass cow farms that mass produce beef and shit...they dont have good living conditions...theres like 1000 cows crammed into an acre of space...iono..i think animal cruelty is fucked up, and i would kick the shit out of people who do it...but i just hate the way 773 came across like it was only the japanese people who do it and he didnt even mention the way animals are treated here....

Originally posted by x 773 x

If your vegan and you it that veggie slices and those other tofu based products... alot of them are not vegan

They have cassien in them which is a milkfat

Yes yes, thus the reasoning I am not a vegan. I do stay away from dairy products and animal products in general, however it is the veggie burgers and whatnot that kill it.

Coming into a thread that is meant to be serious and making over all sick and unnessacarly stupid comments isn't cool and suprisingly you will not gain friends because of it. Say something relativily intelligent and not insulting or get the fuck out of the post.

Your the one who came up with the brilliant idea of making this thread. The Hulk Hogan guy hasnt even said anything trying to oppose your beliefs, Its your thread - You should have been expecting it.

oh whatever . stop bitching

please forgive one as humble as I.

I didnt mean to hurt your or of your trapped dog brothers from another mother's feelings.

Damn lighten up. or actually dont. just keep being the way you are. just keep swimming in the pain and sorrow of the animals you cant save in japan or actually in the world. I read in Indonesia soldiers like cutting heads off of snakes and drinking there blood to gain strength. You could help those little buggers too while your out in asia.

you cant change everything. somethings are just gonna continue, whether activists and liberators like it or not. I would like to see the animals saved. Honestly.

the CLIT is very dangerous. and pressure should not be placed upon it.

thanks Bot

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Pistol

If they are going to help find a cure for diabetes, AIDS, or some other disease by disecting a monkey or studying an infected monkey than so be it.

yeah i agree with that.

but i know that the platapie loves his pups. and thats why i said kill um.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

You need to learn more about America's Dairy and Meat industries, the first lesson being that they use DIFFERENT cattle for beef than they do for dairy. Cattle that is kept for slaughter live their entire lives in absolutely atrocious conditions period. Dairy cows from corporate and large scale farms live in atrocious conditions as well. All of these cattle are pumped with hormones and antibiotics because of the unhygenic and unhealthy environment they dwell in. One investigative reporter who was doing research on the growth hormones and antibiotics fed to dairy cows uncovered documents which cited examples of the sicknesses that these cows were experiencing, the grossest one of all being that they found puss in the bottom of a milk bucket after milking one of the cows! Of course these documents did not make it to the FDA...

You wanna make a difference? You first have to start with yourself. Buy only Organic dairy products. And if you eat meat, buy only free range, and organic meat products. Organic is a bit more expensive - but it's your OWN body you are feeding - treat it with dignity by putting as good quality food that you can get into it. Buy only health and cleaning products that clearly say they do not test on animals.

Read these books:

Fast Food Nation

Diet for A New America (also coming out by the same author is a new investigative book relating to genetically modified agriculture).

Moe Lester, I don't think that article was meant to attack Japanese culture. It's a global problem. Japan has less restrictions, therefore can get away with more. Some American scientists would do the same if given the right. But it's not a judgment on the culture, just on the politics. The rest of the world has the right to judge America for some of its irresponsible policies, but us Americans don't have the right to criticize anyone else?

Originally posted by Pistol

If they are going to help find a cure for diabetes, AIDS, or some other disease by disecting a monkey or studying an infected monkey than so be it.

The experiments are unnecessarily cruel.

Finding a cure for diseases is important, but I don't think it should take priority over conscioussness and respect for the lives of these animals. There is plenty of stem cell and bone marrow research going on that does not participate in this kind of cruelty and torture - therefore it IS possible to research this stuff without such cruel testing.

Diabetes is an epidemic that won't be cured by vaccinations. The only way the rate of diabetic cases goes down is by raising awareness to our diet, and this even may in turn change the way our food industries operate (in an ideal world). Many people with diabetes are not born with it, however may have some heredetary or genetic succeptibility to it, and further the risk by living an unhealthy lifestyle.

geez, I have way too much to say on all this.

Actually MOE. You are right, = This does not just go on in Japan. It goes on in America. Labs like Huntingdon Life Sciences are notorious for animal exploitation and torture. But these Japan facilitys are Also abusing animals to a great extent. This is not just in Japan though.

To find out more about the campagin against HLS visit

http://www.shacusa.net

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Re: ...

Actually MOE. You are right, = This does not just go on in Japan. It goes on in America. Labs like Huntingdon Life Sciences are notorious for animal exploitation and torture. But these Japan facilitys are Also abusing animals to a great extent. This is not just in Japan though.

To find out more about the campagin against HLS visit

http://www.shacusa.net

alright...just making sure you werent singleling out japanese people...being part japanese myself i sorta took offence to this...o well....animal cruelty sucks...i have a kitten myself and if some fuck was to be cruel to it i would beat him over the head with a crowbar and paint the ground red...ya know

Guest imported_El Mamerro

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/cock.jpg'>

I'm sorry, but that story gets the cock.

Present me an unbiased, objective report, not one written by a hard-core activist who will obviously demonize his target regardless of the truth encountered, and I might change my mind. I'm very much aware animal abuse in facilities of this kind runs rampant, so I'm by no means saying the story isn't true... but I'm almost 100% sure that it's been quite embellished to make these people look like absolute tyrants even if the situation wasn't as intensely horrible as described.

Furthermore, the people who wrote the article have posted facility employee's addresses on the site, and are proudly announcing the acts of violence that has been done to them or their property, as if to incite more into action. This is just an asshole thing to do, as well as profoundly stupid. That's not how you rally for a cause, if you expect results, it's just adding fuel to the fire.

Finally, none of us know enough about biology and medicine to judge whether experiments can carried out without animals or not. You may speculate on what you heard or read, but you don't know the specifics. One thing you can be sure of: the vast majority of our medical knowledge today has come at the expense of incredible amounts of pain and suffering, both animal and human (think Nazi experiments). Lets just hope we find alternatives in the future. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/cock.jpg'>

I'm sorry, but that story gets the cock.

Present me an unbiased, objective report, not one written by a hard-core activist who will obviously demonize his target regardless of the truth encountered, and I might change my mind. I'm very much aware animal abuse in facilities of this kind runs rampant, so I'm by no means saying the story isn't true... but I'm almost 100% sure that it's been quite embellished to make these people look like absolute tyrants even if the situation wasn't as intensely horrible as described.

Furthermore, the people who wrote the article have posted facility employee's addresses on the site, and are proudly announcing the acts of violence that has been done to them or their property, as if to incite more into action. This is just an asshole thing to do, as well as profoundly stupid. That's not how you rally for a cause, if you expect results, it's just adding fuel to the fire.

Finally, none of us know enough about biology and medicine to judge whether experiments can carried out without animals or not. You may speculate on what you heard or read, but you don't know the specifics. One thing you can be sure of: the vast majority of our medical knowledge today has come at the expense of incredible amounts of pain and suffering, both animal and human (think Nazi experiments). Lets just hope we find alternatives in the future. Beer,

El Mamerro

It's biased, but imagine if you went inside one of those places! What would your reaction be? I can't imagine even making it through without getting physically sick.

Alot of the animal rights articles and websites have a biased approach because they need to get to people's emotions in order to evoke any change.

How ould your reaction be if you had to into a childrens hospital where little kids are dying of AIDS? Where young children have to give themselves Insulin injections 2-3 times a day for the rest of there life, not to cure diabetes but merely as a way to survive. How about kids that have leukemia had have to get radiated just hoping that it will cure it? I doubt I would be able to walk in there and not feel like crap and get sick.

I don't think modern medicine should take priority over the health and well being of all creatures. And if performing these kinds of cruel experiments and tests is their ONLY solution, then I would rather not have it at all. But I know that it is not the only solution, because scientists and labs use alternatives all the time.

Proctor and Gamble is one of the worlds worst offenders for animal testing - and they don't produce breakthrough cures or medicines - no, they make fragrances, cosmetics, processed cheese, joy, pampers and tampax, all of which are often "new and improved!" meaning they are constantly performing new tests on animals. Does that seem necessary?

Archived