Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jah

THAILAND IN A BLAZE

thailand has so many flamers its not even funny. no one trips about it around here so they just go all out. if you go out partying you have to be careful as fuck not to mistake a ladyman for a girl. there are some fine ass girls in thailand but there are some damn good impersinators too. they have dancing entertainment on a stage everynight and the dancers are topless and theyre all guys. you cant tell from a distance and you have to have a pretty good eye to tell up close. theyre titties look just like some nice titties on a chick and they pretty much look like chicks. you can still tell tho. but hella guys end up goin home with these she men and not finding out even after they fuck em. its some twisted shit. so if youre ever in thailand know your drinking limit and dont be too quick to go home with anyone.

Guest willy.wonka

"any girl that has boyish features is a nono.."

Guest platapie

Re: well

Originally posted by skum lord

fuck it

if it

acts

looks

smells

sounds

is alive

fuck it

desparate are we? i should have given a person liek you less credit,

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by willy.wonka

"any girl that has boyish features is a nono.."

indeed

Guest wakassOATH

i prettymuch hated most of that country.. bunch of fuking wanna-be loser ass hipies trying to be cool with there dreads and dirty cloths

tourism has ruined that country.

wackassoath is trippin

thats bullshit bro. thailand is tight. theres mad fine girls, shits cheap as fuck here, the people are super nice, the foods fuckin great, the weathers nice, its beautiful, you get an hour long massage and a hand job for less than ten bones by cute thai girls, its different. parts of it arent appealing:

1. the ladymen

2. the prostitutes

3. all the old fuckin white guys with young thai girls

4. all the pollution (but then ive only been in the cities)

5. the poverty (but you get that in most second and third world countries. i dont know if thailand is 1st world or not because bangkok and chiangmai are pretty developed but the rest is rural as fuck)

but besides that i love it here. i plan on getting a house here sooner or later and maybe opening a restaurant when im older. so yea...

peace

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this