strangeland...

dai

this is probably my favorite movie of all time, other than clockwork orange. it depicts self-mutilation, mutilation of others, rape, and just all out evil. i love the plot, i like how after he recovers, he looks like the good guy, and it switches up to him being the bad guy again. this movie leaves me with a creepy, sinister feeling everytime i watch it. it makes you just want to meet people online too! anyone know of any movies like this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no i'd never put anything through my penis, i dont even have that many piercings. i just thought it was a good movie, its just weird...stuff you dont see all the time. i'm into movies like nowhere, pi, donnie darko, requiem for a dream, soul survivors, etc

Originally posted by Rothschild

If you actually like that movie there is no possible chance you could be over the age of 18.

Unless I said I saw it in theaters when it opened in 1971...but then that would make me like 22 or something right...:confused: :huh?: :dazed: :beat:

Archived