bad luck anyone? i really need some advice...

LadyKrink

Your boyfriend getting thrown in jail and your friend dying must have left you feeling really lonely, sad and confused...hence the post on 12 oz. But right now you really need to find some meaning in your life. What is it about you that makes YOU special? It's not your friends, it's not your lover, it's not your material possessions, or your drugs.

Actually, this is a time in your life (and you WILL have many more) where you can take some time to examine yourself, and what you want. When someone hits rock bottom, there's only one way he or she can go, and that is UP. Take the opportunity to find yourself, get to know who you are deep inside. You're 17 - you don't need to have life all figured out, but you are at an age where you need to be you (and only you).

Simplify your life a bit. Don't chill with sketchy people that will rob you in your own home, then rob your car and disrespect your belongings. Drive a shitty car that you don't even need to lock - or better yet, ride a bike. Get some exercise - the more you exercise, the less you will want to get fucked up. Hit your man's and your friend's names up as a way to stay connected to them. Take more photos and rebuild your photo album. Start a sketchbook. Plant some flowers and plants in your yard or in your house.

But you're going to get lonely, it's inevitable. The healthier you are, the better you can deal with it. Your man will be out of jail before you know it - he'll prolly even get out early. Time will heal your wounds.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by kristy

i dont know why i am posting this, but maybe it will help.

it started when my best friend jennifer who is like my sister got sent to live in arizona. then one month later two police officers dragged my man out of our bed and took him away leaving me heartbroken. the very next morning i wake up to go to work and what had just happened the morning before was really hitting me hard, but i force myself to get up only to find out the two 12in roxford fosgate punch subwoofers and roxford fosgate 1000 watt amp that once occupied all the space in my trunk was now missing. later that day i was then told i could have no contact with my boyfriend whatsoever until he was out due to his mother's requests. so i started saving up for a new system but then my tires wore in so bad i couldnt drive and i found out i needed a camber kit to fix it along with new tires. so the $ went to that instead. i wanted to end my life but decided i would empty my bank account instead. i had 500$ in my wallet as i looked for a new system but of course only a week later my wallet disappeared and so did my 500$. i hid my shit but someone must have taken it since i had people over and i wasnt on wallet guard every second. i was on the verge of giving up but my best guy friend josh helped me stay strong, gave me his system for 50$, stole me an amp, and eventually after two months got me out of the house and made me go with him to audiotistic. i go in my car since we were half way there already, but was sketchy about the shit in my car i couldnt leave at home. so after we decide to leave me and josh walk back to my car to find everything gone. this time they actually went into my car as well as the trunk. all in all the two 10in mtx subwoofers in a custom box, alpine amp, my 500$ professional camera, all my cds- (my life), my alpine head unit, my cellphone/pager,my smith and wesson 75$ knife, my pepper spay, my photo album with all of my man dasr's graf-all my autographs-a grip of dope other graffiti flix and flix of me with people i have met, my new shoes along with a new tribal sweatshirt and a pair of jeans in my back pack all the dope writers i have met bombed on. they ate all my gum threw the wrappers in my car and threw my purse with all my make up and shit around the parking lot, probably mad i had no wallet. so at this point i gave up, started using a lot of drugs, stopped eating and became very upset with life. I started to better myself being able to just hang and smoke with my bestfriend now josh, and even found out my man would be out by x-mas. it was getting better until three weeks ago when i was told my bestfriend josh was found dead in his room the night before i called. i was told he most likely overdosed on heroine, but his aunt (who he lived with) wasnt sure. the bitch then buries his body 3 days after with out an autopsy and then tells no one about his funeral. i am lost without josh, how do you go on after someone that close to you passes away? i dont know what to do anymore, except numb my sorrows in the evil word of drugs that i hate so much.

First of all there is no word 'heroine'. Second of all you care too much sbout your matirial. Who fucking cares, you lost a sweater spedakers, CDS...get over it. You are really stupid now that i read even more. I hope you die, then you can still see your "bestfriend" Josh.....

^^ YEA...like you get over the fact that over 2,000$ worth of stuff has been stolen from you...shut the fuck up you hippocrites..i know you would all be fuckin down if that much shit has been jacked from you.....seriously....all the haters shut the fuck up....your ignorance is starting to piss me off

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by TonySuprano

One time I was riding out in my escalade on these 20 inch bling blings and i came out da club and some hoe ass niahs jackes my rims. So i goes back to grandmas crib to smoke some brocoli and i tells pops to get the benz out da garage so i can roll out and smoke some fools.

Dam i hate when my rims get jacked. Then i go smoke fools

:lol: :lol: :lol: silly shit............

773 - thats some cold ass shit --- lol

Regulator - Your just trying to get ass from Krusty - Your a nerd trying to get internet ass. You answer back everyone whos says something bad about Krusty like u guys have no sympathy. Shut the hell up.

Fuck yall im riding out in my escalade that daddy bought me. After my 20" inch bling blings got jacked i gots some 24" now.SO i roll Sunset Blvd. And when my car stops my blings keep spinning and i gots brocolli smoke going out the windows for all you hoes!

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE BACKING THIS RETARDED BITCH UP! STUPID BITCHES LIKE YOU SHOULDNT HAVE SYSTEMS AND CDS. AND WHO THE FUCK WAS TELLING THIS BITCH TO GET EXERCISE?! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MALNUTRIONED SKINNY BITCH?! HELL NO, WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS FORGET ABOUT JOSH AND EAT BITCH! EAT JOSHES SHIT TOO, HE WONT NEED IT WHERE HES GOING. AND SLANG THAT FUCKING CRACK THAT YOUR DOING AND MAKE SOME MONEY BITCH! USE THAT MONEY TO FIX YOUR DEFORMED ASS PUSSY. EWWWWWW SHIT LOOKS LIKE MY FUCKING SCROTUM! FIX THAT! IF YOUR DEPRESSED STOP SHOWING YOUR UGLY ASS ON THIS SITE AND FUCKING GET A JOB! STUPID ASS! AND STOP WEARING DICKIES YOU UGLY BITCH! TRIBAL IS FUCKING GAY TOO!

Originally posted by TonySuprano

773 - thats some cold ass shit --- lol

Regulator - Your just trying to get ass from Krusty - Your a nerd trying to get internet ass. You answer back everyone whos says something bad about Krusty like u guys have no sympathy. Shut the hell up.

Fuck yall im riding out in my escalade that daddy bought me. After my 20" inch bling blings got jacked i gots some 24" now.SO i roll Sunset Blvd. And when my car stops my blings keep spinning and i gots brocolli smoke going out the windows for all you hoes!

fuck you tony...i havent even talked to kristy before and shes not my fuckin type...ignorant faggots that make fun of girls just piss me off, i would fuckin break your jaw if you did that kinda shit in real life, but i doubt you do say shit to people in real life because you just make fun of girls over the internet that didnt give you ass in the first place...whore

Originally posted by Ass&Titties

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE BACKING THIS RETARDED BITCH UP! STUPID BITCHES LIKE YOU SHOULDNT HAVE SYSTEMS AND CDS. AND WHO THE FUCK WAS TELLING THIS BITCH TO GET EXERCISE?! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MALNUTRIONED SKINNY BITCH?! HELL NO, WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS FORGET ABOUT JOSH AND EAT BITCH! EAT JOSHES SHIT TOO, HE WONT NEED IT WHERE HES GOING. AND SLANG THAT FUCKING CRACK THAT YOUR DOING AND MAKE SOME MONEY BITCH! USE THAT MONEY TO FIX YOUR DEFORMED ASS PUSSY. EWWWWWW SHIT LOOKS LIKE MY FUCKING SCROTUM! FIX THAT! IF YOUR DEPRESSED STOP SHOWING YOUR UGLY ASS ON THIS SITE AND FUCKING GET A JOB! STUPID ASS! AND STOP WEARING DICKIES YOU UGLY BITCH! TRIBAL IS FUCKING GAY TOO!

Regulator u stupid fuck u called me a whore. LOL... Thats a compliment u dumb fuck. And u didnt say a god dam thing to Ass&Titties. Guess u have homo tendencies for me.

Bump for Tease !

• 12 years later...

My TP game varies on whether it's a home or an away game, type of field I'm playing on, etc.

Same with wiping. If I'm free form shitting (taking a dump outdoors or otherwise not in the toilet) I stand to wipe.

In any event, I believe in wash your ass after you shit so in some cases it's all a moot point.

First of all there is no word 'heroine'. Second of all you care too much sbout your matirial. Who fucking cares, you lost a sweater spedakers

I'll have you know there is the word "heroine" in the english language, alas there is no "sbout", no "matirial", and also no "spedakers".

Archived