How much do you hate TELEMARKETERS

E-DubleSkilZ

For my 300th post (good lord i have nothing better to do) These freaken telemarketers keep calling and are so god dam annoying. I have this new thing where when they call they always pause b4 they speak. So i just hang up the phone b4 they can even say anything.

I bet we have some telemarketers on this site. Doesent your job suck ass?

For some good telemarketer prank calls check this link out

http://www.jimflorentine.com/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to be one.

not only that it was part time

guess the hours...

yup..

5:30-7:30 :lol:

and if i heard silverwares clincking in the background or got hung up on i would smile because i just ruined your dinner mwahahaha and your rudeness did nothing to offend me.

then right outside some guy drove his go kart goin downhill and got wedged under the chain link fence. he got fuuuuucked up. they had to treat it like a homicide. he was all mangled and shit but made it out alive

also the first place i tripped on acid at that job.

i also dranks like 6 ounces of robotussin dm tripped my balls off and almost killed the belgium cleaning lady with a plastic knife for trying to sabotage my job

Guest platapie

i liek to stop them whiel there reading off the cards and then be liek tell me the truth buddy about this prodcut sell it to me without readign the card and some will actully try and just makes themselves look liek idiots, and others will be all like ughh ughhh duhhhhh and then you can be liek no thanks.

Guest Swizel

when a telamarketer calls you should just repeat "CACTUS" over and over again. then start saying it like your mad. They usuilly get all weirded out.

another thing to do is to start talking to them about your strange groth on your ass.:idea:

Guest JUWSE
Originally posted by test pattern

Why don't you give me your number and I'll get back to you on it?

No?

Why not?

Oh, 'cause you don't want people calling your house that you don't know?

Now you know how it feels!

*Click*

one of the funniest replies. i saw that one on seinfeld...... :huh?: newman!

my dad just turns it around and tries sellin them shit they dont want.

"would you like a..."

"no, listen motherfucker. i got three rims in the basement. someone stole one fuckin rim, can you believe that? so i got three rims for sale, you got a car with three fuckin wheels? no? then shut the fuck up"

*click*

• 6 months later...

There is a thing called an "S.I.T." (search for it on google). It stands for special information tone. It's that bee beeee beeeep that you hear when a number that you called is disconnected. You can download a wav file that has this same thing recorded.... now if you take that file and play it into your answering machine right at the beginning of your greeting message.... the automated electronic systems will be fooled into thinkin the number is disconnected. And you will not get a message on your machine or anything. And on top of that, you'll be removed from their database of valid numbers to call. Just some handy infos, yes yes, I know, I'm great.

Guest willy.wonka

how much do i hate them?

enough that i good along with what they say and during thier little presentation i say "suck my dick" softly or wait til the very end and say...no.

telemarketers are a reason to get stupid over the phone..

Archived