throw your gun in the air, and shoot like you just don't care...

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just love the jealousy pointed toward causr from every direction. I hear so many cats trying to find something to say about this guy. You guys are simply fuckups who are looking to pull somebody down, that cat puts in work in a million ways from bombing to pieces to freights and you don't, furthermore he's got a ton of styles beyond the stuff that you feel to be MSK oriented. I love the fact that you fuckers from down south have heard about him and take the time to discuss his work, because believe me, he doesn't give a shit about what you're up to and neither do I. Keep working on that model train collection with marker pieces on it, keep working on that paint collection, every minute you waste on that gay shit is another minute real cats are pulling ahead of your sorry ass. Keep hanging on, or better yet, give it a rest.

Guest dirty bird
Originally posted by ulcer

I just love the jealousy pointed toward causr from every direction. I hear so many cats trying to find something to say about this guy. You guys are simply fuckups who are looking to pull somebody down, that cat puts in work in a million ways from bombing to pieces to freights and you don't, furthermore he's got a ton of styles beyond the stuff that you feel to be MSK oriented. I love the fact that you fuckers from down south have heard about him and take the time to discuss his work, because believe me, he doesn't give a shit about what you're up to and neither do I. Keep working on that model train collection with marker pieces on it, keep working on that paint collection, every minute you waste on that gay shit is another minute real cats are pulling ahead of your sorry ass. Keep hanging on, or better yet, give it a rest.

shut the fuck up.. your little pony boy there, bit the fuck out of pushes newer shit. Straight to a tee. What? you dont expect people to point shit like that out. why the fuck do we have to pamper every toy on this board. I got a opinion to. pure entertainment...give me more i'am still bored

Guest Wilt

this is liske the freshest thread ever...that geso smart auto is fucking sick...all the geso's are dope....the cameos are fucking ill...chisme erupto gouls worm 1shot nace worm nekst kaput kwest.....yes yes yall.....hottest post of the month easily.

Guest mike tyson
Originally posted by ulcer

give it up pansy. i was one of causr's biggest supporters when i first saw his shit, but this is just STRAIGHT BITTEN. it's a black and white issue. case closed detective. he's running styles that aren't his to a T, and this my friend is unacceptable.

If you could read Mr. Tyson I never stated that some of his work is not MSK based, I simply stated that he has a range beyond that and that he does a lot of damage. Granted, I can see the influence/ claimed bites, but seeing how much work he puts into graf, and seeing how much heart he has makes quick dismissals by outsiders a little painful. Think what you want, I don't have a problem with that. I understand your perspective, but you should understand mine. Furthermore, he is still young, and if he takes that style in his own direction, which I believe he will, then we will see a marked change in people's opinions. Peace.

Archived