nyc discussion

melvinakro

Guest blancito

but seriously now, any else got nice flicks of other parts of manhattan that i left out? someone...anyone. before this gets tired.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dave

So you are saying that the rest of rth mia are toys except goal....you must be buggin !!!!!

yes i am sayingh they are toys, i have seen all these kids up and they ard horrific examples of bombers, horrible floaters, horrible tags, BUT yes they bomb in a car and they do it w ith Goal. let me ask yo ua question here. would you call FOE a good writer?? cmon man he is a toy, was a toy, except NOW he bombs with JA. still a toy no matter what.

congradulations to mist oam for getting married!!!

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

Just to give a quick lesson, the US the I see that kid put and some other kid he paints with is not the real Us crew. BRAN US is the real us. learn a little history and Recognize!

Oh yea and that mist fillin is not the real mist. MIST OAM is the real deal. I really wish all these new kids would learn a little about graffiti before they start running around the place writing names that are already taken and pushing crews that are already established.

I really wish all these kids who thought that they knew everything would learn a little about graffiti before they start running around the place saying that they just totally know whats good with people writing the same things, cause if you payed attention or knew about nyc graffiti before making assumptions, youd know that it is indeed MISTA and not MIST.

Originally posted by OldE

I really wish all these kids who thought that they knew everything would learn a little about graffiti before they start running around the place saying that they just totally know whats good with people writing the same things, cause if you payed attention or knew about nyc graffiti before making assumptions, youd know that it is indeed MISTA and not MIST.

If he writes mista why is he doing mist throws? pretty stupid. Respect to the original mist oam.

First off I already stated that on the previous page Olde...second off ORKO if you look at the throw and im going off what im seeing, and because ive never seen a mist throw i may be wrong...but im assuming he ran out of room on that truck...so he added the A as a letter hand inside the T...but maybe your trying to say he bite mist's whole throw...so then id be wrong...and Orko isnt that hypocritical in someway to say that and then use the name Orko as a screen name...im sure in some degree its hypocritical...

Originally posted by melvinakro

,. on to irak...many of them do have a lot running in downtown manhattan. however, these kids think (because of a lot of you snap happy out of towners and biased exposure in magazines) that they are gods gift. granted, some have a solid stee, but get out of lower manhattan(maybe with the exception of fanta, who puts in a good deal of work in bk). you are far from all city, so stop acting like you are.

its funny..cause u didnt mention *with the exception of sace, who has much work running in jersey as well as some fr8s*, so its not like he limits himself to soho, they my be the ones who get the recognition in the photos..but mabeys thats because theyre hitting the right areas.....

Guest airplaneFACE

SPEAKING OF TAGMAG,

RIP SCANT , A PHRASE WE HEARD A FEWTIMES ON THERE, BUT IS NOW TRUE........

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

well Mista is taken also, how many of u lil internet toys remember MR.7? MISTA 7!

used to bomb with Pona, Juan, Daze, OFF crew u idiots..

graffiti in NY is at an all time low these new kids suck

the funniest shit is melvin bigging up these toys that i have NEVER seen up and hating on irak who definitely does their thing....funny too how those toys have "beef" or hate on irak as well....go up to the bx..snotty has tags...its funny how people get mad casue this crew gets shown mad love--but no matter how much u cry u cant change the fact that they get their bomb on

Guest FRASIERCRANE

diplomatic outlook

I half agree and half don't with the whole argument about tags being taken. i mean when you think about graffiti outside of all the politics, it seems really cool that all these kids are writing on shit and bombing, regardless of what they write. but i also see the other perspective where someone had that name already, formed an identity around, tried to do something with it, and then you have all thse young dudes coming out of the clear blue sky, taking that name, with no knowledge of, or respect for, graffit 's past , and just doing whatever they want. the question is, is this really something that surprises you that much? these kids are young, they weren't around then. they know about certain well documented heads, and theres been 2 billion writers throughout the years. i can think of so many people getting up right now who have a tag that was already in use at some point. also there's varying degrees of violation here people. if someone comes out writing MED tommorow, you're going to be saying "what the fuck??" just like when FADE from brooklyn came out, it was so blatantly wrong when FADE and FAYDE had put in so much work, but then he got to bombing and most people probably forgot about it. HOST for example is a different situation. every time i have an opportunity to check this page out (which is pretty rarely) i see SWATCH calling HOST fake, but the other HOST didn't really get up too much, so it's kind of different. like MISTA, well there were 2 MISTs and a MYST, he probably didn't even know that, and US crew? well NEO and them are bombing, who has really seen BRAN up? only a little, so you can see the distinction here.

anyway the point of this whole dragged out shit is that it depends on the situation and the people involved, but the real important thing is that people are wrecking shit, and lastly i want to say that i love seeing toys up, i don't know about the rest of you, but i'm in love with big, ugly and drippy shit, i'm feeling it, the less contrived the better!

Originally posted by Evol Dick

yes i am sayingh they are toys, i have seen all these kids up and they ard horrific examples of bombers, horrible floaters, horrible tags, BUT yes they bomb in a car and they do it w ith Goal.

Hmm, alright. Where do I start with this handsome display of ignorance. First off, you can stop jocking Goal any day now. To even insinuate that Goal is the reason that any of us are up is complete and udder nonsense. You don't think any of us go on solo missions? Or go out painting WITHOUT him? Come on man, that's just foolish. There are a gazillion spots all throughout the city that will substantiate my statement. Second of all, don't even front like we're not up. We have every angle of your perception locked. Just and 9-Volt in the Bronx. Eno and Since uptown. Si in Queens. Dek, Serf and Mint in Brooklyn. Downtown and Staten Island just forget about it, you can't go 3 feet without seeing one of us up. Our style is original, and you can't front on that. Vyels, Heils, Mega, Kevs. All original dope throwies, and to say that they aren't is total bullshit. How can you justify your statement? You can't back it up with one iota of fact, or proof. Why don't you post some of your flicks and enlighten us as to what style really is? Or better yet, why don't you sit there and jock Goal while you practice your generic throwies on computer paper like you had planned.

Realer Than Hiroshima

Missing In Afgahnistan

Guest JESSE JAMES

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SHUT THE FUCK UP LITTLE MAN, AND GET THE "US" OUT OF YOUR VOCABULARY... YOUR BOYS ARE DOING THEIR THING... FUNNY HOW NO ONE MENTIONED YOU!

Guest doc bronson

''KGKASS TIGHTER THEN TEN YEAROLDS''

http://freephoto-i.net/users/186/11391[/img

OK I LIKE THIS TOPIC

I SEE RTH IS GETTING HATED .ALL I GOT TO SAY IS IF THEY GETTING HATED THEY DOING SOMETHING RIGHT WITCH IS BOMB

MIST OAM

MIST 168

MYST ..KEY WORD HERE IS WAS THEY ''WAS'' UP

NOW THEY EITHER ROCKED OUT DEAD OR IN THE BING

I CAN CARE LESS .EITHER

YO HOST DIDNT SW YAPP TO YOU ABOUT YOU NOT BEING THE REALDEAL HOST BUT WE BOTH KNOW YOU PUT UP HOST18?

SAME SHIT WITH MIST THERE MIGHT OF BEEN 30 KIDS THAT WROTE MIST

BUT THERE IS ONLY 1 MISTA AND ON THAT NOTE

RIP MAYHEM CHAT & BUMPYKNUCKLES

Archived