For Hipnos

Clay-Burner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks..though i'm not really around anymore...

hey do you think you could hit my email and tell me where?

[This message has been edited by hipnos (edited 09-04-2001).]

"histo????? i mean hipnos."

aright buddy if you're gonna be an asshole (which, from everything i've read so far, is always the case), you might as well say that shit to me instead of saying it to others so that it gets back to me. i wouldn't mind having that comparison drawn if it were a sincere question, but it obviously isn't. i didn't have a problem with you, but if you're just gonna pull some passive agressive shit like that, it's really not cool. there have been so many times in the past where i could have responded to the stuff you've written with snide remarks, but i didn't, because i try not to start shit, especially when it's for no reason. i figured you didn't have a problem with me, so it wouldn't make sense to create a problem. i guess you can't rise above that childish behavior.. it's just fucking pathetic. i was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt before, considering you hadn't been a dickhead to me directly, just to some of my friends... whatever, i shouldn't even waste my time responding to this shit. so... fall in a fucking hole and die.

[This message has been edited by hipnos (edited 09-05-2001).]

DS I LOVE u U rock My kingdom.. Call me!!

To Point sorry about the whole bottle insadent, that was Bob the wombat, also tell histo i said sorry at least i ment nothing by it. Get my email from hipnos and e mail me same 4 u hipnos. Clay i will call u to go paint and tell blah that the word we discussed is workin. AEONeRS+Q&Y$F

Archived