Sign in to follow this  
Clay-Burner

For Hipnos

Guest circus freak

sorry, not feelin it

------------------

walls are good but metal rolls

Guest hipnos

yeah it's kinda different than usual. can i just say i absolutely hate krylon more than anything.

Guest hipnos

thanks..though i'm not really around anymore...

hey do you think you could hit my email and tell me where?

[This message has been edited by hipnos (edited 09-04-2001).]

Originally posted by hipnos:

yeah it's kinda different than usual. can i just say i absolutely hate krylon more than anything.

i agree hipnos..im sorry that i even got that paint...

Guest hipnos

"histo????? i mean hipnos."

aright buddy if you're gonna be an asshole (which, from everything i've read so far, is always the case), you might as well say that shit to me instead of saying it to others so that it gets back to me. i wouldn't mind having that comparison drawn if it were a sincere question, but it obviously isn't. i didn't have a problem with you, but if you're just gonna pull some passive agressive shit like that, it's really not cool. there have been so many times in the past where i could have responded to the stuff you've written with snide remarks, but i didn't, because i try not to start shit, especially when it's for no reason. i figured you didn't have a problem with me, so it wouldn't make sense to create a problem. i guess you can't rise above that childish behavior.. it's just fucking pathetic. i was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt before, considering you hadn't been a dickhead to me directly, just to some of my friends... whatever, i shouldn't even waste my time responding to this shit. so... fall in a fucking hole and die.

[This message has been edited by hipnos (edited 09-05-2001).]

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this