i found this about nace

taco bell bomber

Tristate A.M. Report

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Homicide charge filed in fatal crash

A Northside man was arrested and charged with vehicular homicide in connection with a fatal crash that killed a New Jersey man Sunday.

Cincinnati police said Michael Warren, 48, of the 4000 block of Hamilton Avenue, was arraigned Thursday in Hamilton County Municipal Court on one count of aggravated vehicular homicide and two counts of aggravated vehicular assault.

Mr. Warren pleaded not guilty and was ordered held in lieu of a $75,000 bond. His case is scheduled to go before a grand jury Aug. 24.

Police said Mr. Warren's car went left of center on Ludlow Avenue in Clifton, striking an eastbound vehicle.

John Zimkus, 26, of Colonia, N.J., a passenger in the struck vehicle, died at University Hospital shortly after the accident. Two other passengers remain hospitalized.

this was found in a search of his name in google...i jus thought it was intresting.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 87centHitMan

Thank god. Bastard deserves some consequences for being responsible for the death such a great artist. It's good to see that something's coming out of it.

I wonder...

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

Thank god. Bastard deserves some consequences for being responsible for the death such a great artist. It's good to see that something's coming out of it.

So if the guy had hit some homeless bum type guy would that have been less of a crime in your eyes? Just wondering...

No disrespect to Nace though. He reached a place that not even 1/1000th of people in graff get to. Yeah.

And thanks for posting that it was interesting.

from the RIP Nace thread in the heavens....the court case is long over and done with sadly.

scream

Rookie

Wonderful thing the US justice system.

Monday Dec 3rd, Michael Warren, driver of the vehicle that killed Nace, and seriously injured Nesm and myself, and also injured Kern, was sentenced. He has recieved 1 years imprisonment(of which he has already had 4 months - pending trial and sentencing), 5 years probation and permanent loss of drivers licence.

So a writer like GKae can get a couple of years prison time, for doing a bit of graffiti, and a drunken bastard can physically destroy 2 peoples lives, kill another person, and ruin the lives of all others close to those people and still only lose their licence and get one year behind bars.

Isn't justice wonderful?

Michael Warren will be released from prison, about the same time as this year's Scribble Jam.

Wonderful huh?

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by ese

from the RIP Nace thread in the heavens....the court case is long over and done with sadly.

scream

Rookie

Wonderful thing the US justice system.

Monday Dec 3rd, Michael Warren, driver of the vehicle that killed Nace, and seriously injured Nesm and myself, and also injured Kern, was sentenced. He has recieved 1 years imprisonment(of which he has already had 4 months - pending trial and sentencing), 5 years probation and permanent loss of drivers licence.

So a writer like GKae can get a couple of years prison time, for doing a bit of graffiti, and a drunken bastard can physically destroy 2 peoples lives, kill another person, and ruin the lives of all others close to those people and still only lose their licence and get one year behind bars.

Isn't justice wonderful?

Michael Warren will be released from prison, about the same time as this year's Scribble Jam.

Wonderful huh?

holy shit thats is bullshit......people who take the LIVES of other people get more time in prison that someone who writes on walls

Originally posted by ese

Wonderful huh?

yes, real wonderful. i suggest all the patrons of the scribble jam go pay mr michael warren a visit and show him some real justice. pretty scary having a few hundred people waiting on your doorstep.

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by ese

Wonderful huh?

in the words of Schooly D "YO MOTHAFUCKA IS TIME TO GET ROLLED ON!"

how many of you have driven drunk or high?

thats what i thought...

what happend to nace (and every other person ever killed by any 'accident') sucks, but making yourself look like a hypocritical asshole doesnt help anyone...

Originally posted by madbomber

thats not right.. i think u got the wrong info.. if u kill someone while drunk u go to jail for so fucking long..not 1 year

REALLY?????Huh.... I was reading the newspaper a couple of months back, and read that a 17 year old kid was driving drunk and crashed into another car. The guy in the other car was 54, married, and had 3 kids. The fucking kid got probation(5 yrs.) This happened in a wealthy Chicago suburb and the kid's parents probably forked over their $500,000 house in order to get their son out of it but look at the results. I guess publicity has a shitload to do with what happens, but I was suprised that it was such a small article in the sun-times. And he was a minor! Not even close to 21. Anyway, my 2 cents--moe

Originally posted by mosluggo

REALLY?????Huh.... I was reading the newspaper a couple of months back, and read that a 17 year old kid was driving drunk and crashed into another car. The guy in the other car was 54, married, and had 3 kids. The fucking kid got probation(5 yrs.) This happened in a wealthy Chicago suburb and the kid's parents probably forked over their $500,000 house in order to get their son out of it but look at the results. I guess publicity has a shitload to do with what happens, but I was suprised that it was such a small article in the sun-times. And he was a minor! Not even close to 21. Anyway, my 2 cents--moe

u just said it... A 17yeah old KID

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by seeking

how many of you have driven drunk or high?

thats what i thought...

what happend to nace (and every other person ever killed by any 'accident') sucks, but making yourself look like a hypocritical asshole doesnt help anyone...

yeah i was sickened to how many of my friends still drove drunk after this.......no hypocrite here

Archived