best horror films

wiseguy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok another list of my favorite gerne of movies...

to start off with a classic that i can never get sick of

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00004Y6A6.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

the stuff

tehn here are a few more i konw none of them are scary, but growing up being forced to watch horror flicks since the age of 4 by my older brother, i really dont thnik that there is a movie out there that could make me cringe!! but if anyone thinks they got one for me hook it up!

ok the others for todays list...

black christmas

they saved hitlers brain

basket case

Originally posted by wiseguy

iCEBERG you are thinking of "Nightbreed" i was really scared of it when i was little i saw it again and found it funny

oh shit your right!@#$ you my man imma go watch that again. it scared too much shit outta me the first time imma still be shook

amityville horror was pretty cool. whenever we go riding there (its only 20 or so minutes from me...) someone always says "we should go find that house and....do shit" but we never do. the place is bogus i think anyhow. there was shit in the paper about it about a month ago and it said some families been living there for 13 years or something now and havent had any problems at all. still a good movie though.

i think all the good horror movies came out in the 80's and before. the new ones suck (ie: jason x and things of the sort)

i think its at like 120 ocean drive sound familiar? some shit like that and all the stories were just so it'd sell basically, i guess there was some truth to some of the shit, peoples names an shit but i dunno i didnt go researchin it. but fresh of the top of my head from finding that pic yesterday i think its 120 ocean drive.

Guest WebsterUno

Hmmmm…

The Others…good suspense film.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre…scared the shit out of me.

I was little, and my dad took me to see it.

i think its at like 120 ocean drive sound familiar? some shit like that and all the stories were just so it'd sell basically, i guess there was some truth to some of the shit, peoples names an shit but i dunno i didnt go researchin it. but fresh of the top of my head from finding that pic yesterday i think its 120 ocean drive.

i believe you may be correct. i should go find that house and......nah, its not even worth going there to be funny, ill just watch the movie.

if anything, the family was probably just nuts.

the shining......still gives me the creeps, not too many movies can do that anymore.......please believe, its a halloween tradition......

horror movies are shit now and ive watched every thing that came out in the 70s......i will never see a good horror movie again in my lifetime.....do you realize how badly that sucks???

Originally posted by BIG T

i really dont thnik that there is a movie out there that could make me cringe!! but if anyone thinks they got one for me hook it up!

check out "The Sentinel" i wouldn't go as far as saying that it will make you cringe but it is still a kick ass movie, i only saw it once and thought that it was rad....

Good point boogie hands,well said . I dont remember the last really good horror film that came out, all the ones coming out nowadays are like teen flicks or some shit.

Originally posted by boogie hands

horror movies are shit now and ive watched every thing that came out in the 70s......i will never see a good horror movie again in my lifetime.....do you realize how badly that sucks???

i am saying man i have seen just about every horror flick made... i gots a few ideas....... give me about 10 years to get it done!

Originally posted by KIND

redneck zombies...

actually the movie sucked,but pretty funny.check it out...ne1 seen it?

i havnt seen it but i remember my folks renting it when i was like 7 or 8 and not letting me watch it my mom said it sucked though funny you mention that i had never seen or heard of it since

tremmors was the greatest scary flick of all time, and also a vital link in the kevin bacon game

• 2 weeks later...

truly worth watching

grandmas house

http://a179.g.akamai.net/3/179/2200/1c9809429e/www.suncoast.com/Suncoast/coverart/cover120/drv000/v080/v08085chcab.jpg'>

evil dead 1, 2 and army of darkness

any sam raimi flick

dawn and day of the dead

reanimator 1 and 2

sleepy hollow

wolfman

the man who knew too little

night of the living demons

night of the living dead(OG and the 90's version)

any flick with tom savini make-up effects

creepshow

the majorettes

so many more...

Archived