MIKE TYSON vs LENNOX LEWIS

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

i hate lewis but its liek the lakers kings game. i new the lakers woudl win but i just really hoped they all got anally fucked my aleins and lost. i want mikey to win but i jus dont think itll happened.

Originally posted by platapie

i hate lewis but its liek the lakers kings game. i new the lakers woudl win but i just really hoped they all got anally fucked my aleins and lost. i want mikey to win but i jus dont think itll happened.

exactly what i was trying to say!

Guest --zeSto--

if Tyson tries any funny shit,

Lewis has the power to KILL him.

Everyone knows that this wont be a fair fight.

Guest BROWNer

sure, its pointless, but i'm reading your post like that

means its not worth anything...its no good............

i find that ironic.

well...ultimately...everything is not pointless because it wouldn't be done if there was no reason for doing so. every movement has a reason..even if its some kid putting a piece of paper on the ground just to simply put the paper on the ground.

ultimately...everything is pointless as well...because life is life and then death comes along making everything you did just a way of killing time before you die...but thats thinking on the depressing side.

boxing isn't REALLY pointless...but i just dont see the glory in leading a lifestyle where you are punching and getting punched so people can be like "Wow, you won. I am now going to go home and make a hot dog and piss my pants as i watch my Wheel Of Fortune take i recorded 4 years ago."

boxing is not productive. it is a sacrifice for fame and money...which shows over indulgence...which is something i totally do not enjoy watching...but its their life...so do a backflip and have a gread day.

Guest toyeraser

i think lewis would win, but i think tyson is gonna punch him in the cajones instead. OUCH!:beat:

"yARR she be even"

Lewis has the length to his punch...mike has the fucked up determination that make s him combo faster and shit like dat...

i hope that mike wins...gets fame...then gets his ass handed to him later...he is 36 and his game is over...

i just dont see how someone cannot appreceate the skill, strategy and determination it takes to be something in this sport.

its one on one.

the quicker/stronger/better man will come out victorious and the loser can only blame himself.

people tend to act like these guys dont choose to get in the ring.

iCEBERG shrugs

its how you look at it i guess. im a sucker for outsmarting an oppenent strategically/mentally/physically

if i get to see someone get knocked out because they accepted a fight they felt they could win, thats a bonus too. they knew it could have happened before they accepted the fight, they know the consequences/rewards of the sport.

i have no quarrels with people who dont watch it, but people who fight to get it banned are another thing. people who believe it shouldnt exist because "its violent"

like ufc/rugby/football is sweet or something.

i dont listen to death metal or black metal or whatever else ive heard about on this board but then again i dont go telling the people who discuss it otherwise

i dunno... just my thoughts

i just saw the simpsons episode when homer got a gun. my all time favourite episode

Guest Wilt

tyson is fucking unreal...how could you want him to lose?hes the fucking hardcore bomber of the boxing realmthe guy offends so many people..just like writers do...he says shit thats just pure genius...people are going to be talking about him eating kids forever.i predict tyson to win it in the 6th...its just going to happen

Guest 12ozProfesor

The Profesor

Yo fuck that ^^^. Yo mike tyson is fuckin hardcore! Hes Raw like a mother. Mike Tyson could take on a fucking bear and win. So hes gotten a couple screws knocked loose, hed still fucking kill you and me. Yo and if you cant appreciate boxing your a fucking pussy.

Archived