Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

MIKE TYSON vs LENNOX LEWIS

i really want lewis to win. the guy is big and has a long reach, but midget ass tyson has got a punch like a high speed 18 wheeler. place your bets men (and women).

why do you want lewis to win, mikes way cooler and i wish he would win but i dont think its going to happen, "but were praying liek hell it does"-shake zula the mic rula

i just think mike tyson is a wanker and i would like to see him get pummeled by the mild mannered lewis.

Guest 12ozProfesor

The Profesor Makes An Intelligent Choice:

Yo, Mad Mike fow show!

lewis has definetly got the reach id place my money on him for sure but for some reason im thinkin tyson mite take it out even thought i dislike him very much...

Guest platapie

i hate lewis but its liek the lakers kings game. i new the lakers woudl win but i just really hoped they all got anally fucked my aleins and lost. i want mikey to win but i jus dont think itll happened.

Tyson is just one loss away from a complete break down. If he loses...he'll go completely postal. Not sure if I really want to see that.

I'm gonna go with Lewis to win it and Mike to lose it (all of it).

Originally posted by platapie

i hate lewis but its liek the lakers kings game. i new the lakers woudl win but i just really hoped they all got anally fucked my aleins and lost. i want mikey to win but i jus dont think itll happened.

exactly what i was trying to say!

pull a Tyson and bite a niggas ear, this time tyson's going for the penis!, who cares fuck tyson, fuck lewis, fuck boxing! :beat: :beat:

I'm a pussy ass faggot who thinks boxing is barbaric.

Actually...not really babaric...just totally pointless.

But its their lives. Have a blast.

Guest --zeSto--

if Tyson tries any funny shit,

Lewis has the power to KILL him.

Everyone knows that this wont be a fair fight.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

totally pointless.

i find this comment extremely amusing.

Guest BROWNer

sure, its pointless, but i'm reading your post like that

means its not worth anything...its no good............

i find that ironic.

MIKE

TYSON'S

PUNCH

OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well...ultimately...everything is not pointless because it wouldn't be done if there was no reason for doing so. every movement has a reason..even if its some kid putting a piece of paper on the ground just to simply put the paper on the ground.

ultimately...everything is pointless as well...because life is life and then death comes along making everything you did just a way of killing time before you die...but thats thinking on the depressing side.

boxing isn't REALLY pointless...but i just dont see the glory in leading a lifestyle where you are punching and getting punched so people can be like "Wow, you won. I am now going to go home and make a hot dog and piss my pants as i watch my Wheel Of Fortune take i recorded 4 years ago."

boxing is not productive. it is a sacrifice for fame and money...which shows over indulgence...which is something i totally do not enjoy watching...but its their life...so do a backflip and have a gread day.

Guest toyeraser

i think lewis would win, but i think tyson is gonna punch him in the cajones instead. OUCH!:beat:

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

I'm a pussy ass faggot who thinks boxing is barbaric.

Actually...not really babaric...just totally pointless.

But its their lives. Have a blast.

.how bout u just get back to posting pointless pictures...

"yARR she be even"

Lewis has the length to his punch...mike has the fucked up determination that make s him combo faster and shit like dat...

i hope that mike wins...gets fame...then gets his ass handed to him later...he is 36 and his game is over...

didn't tyson threaten to eat his children in a fight a few years ago.

i fear one day he will eat my children too.

that is why i voted tyson.

i just dont see how someone cannot appreceate the skill, strategy and determination it takes to be something in this sport.

its one on one.

the quicker/stronger/better man will come out victorious and the loser can only blame himself.

people tend to act like these guys dont choose to get in the ring.

iCEBERG shrugs

its how you look at it i guess. im a sucker for outsmarting an oppenent strategically/mentally/physically

if i get to see someone get knocked out because they accepted a fight they felt they could win, thats a bonus too. they knew it could have happened before they accepted the fight, they know the consequences/rewards of the sport.

i have no quarrels with people who dont watch it, but people who fight to get it banned are another thing. people who believe it shouldnt exist because "its violent"

like ufc/rugby/football is sweet or something.

i dont listen to death metal or black metal or whatever else ive heard about on this board but then again i dont go telling the people who discuss it otherwise

i dunno... just my thoughts

i just saw the simpsons episode when homer got a gun. my all time favourite episode

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this