Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pistol

Windtalkers

really , you think so ?

i thought it looked kinda lame , good story , but not enough for a movie , and i dont think mr. cage is the best guy for that part .

but then again i saw that war movie with mel gobson that i thought would suck and it was pretty good , so what do i know

ASER/moviecritqueuno

haha i was an extra in the movie, i only filmed the first day though cuz it was a lame ass job all military guys chiling and just sitting around in the hot sun all day i hated it, but you might see me in those air shots where a bunch of guys are running through the fields and bombs are going off. i didnt get to see nick cage or mr. gleaming the cube

Guest platapie

my brother wa sa extra and had to be on the other sid eof the island everyday at 6 or somthing retarded.

Guest uncle-boy

like 8 of my homies were extras in that movie.

i went to the auditions too, but they were gonna start filming after my depature for college.

not that anyone cares.

Guest Pilau Hands

i was an extra in the movie, but all i did was cup Nick's balls and hold his butt while he drove around so he wouldn't get swamp-ass. work hard for the money

broadcasting from planet cali

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

i was an extra in the movie, but all i did was cup Nick's balls and hold his butt while he drove around so he wouldn't get swamp-ass. work hard for the money

broadcasting from planet cali

SWAMP ASS!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this