ZZZZZZZ...

What i love nothing more are these nights where you leave your window open, the air outside is the perfect temperature, you dont need a single thing on your bed but a pillow, and just sleep in a pair boxers with your girl by your side, listening to the freights roll by down the street, the smell of her sweet perfume...

how i love summer... :king:

g'night gentleman and ladies...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My girl is asleep right now in my bed. But I enjoy the whole bed for myself. The whole window open at night is cool but then in the afternoon while i'm trying to stay asleep I can here too much fucking noise. blah.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

What i love nothing more are these nights where you leave your window open, the air outside is the perfect temperature, you dont need a single thing on your bed but a pillow, and just sleep in a pair boxers with your girl by your side, listening to the freights roll by down the street, the smell of her sweet perfume...

that sounds so nice... i wish i could sleep... i wish i could be with my love right now... i haven't slept in 4 days.... she would definitely cure me of this insomnia...

Guest JUWSE

i have a screen door that wont shut all the way, so if i open my sliding glass door to get some air i'll get spiders and all kinds of bugs in my room. and i just watched arachniphobia.:eek:

hahaha, i had a dream once that a ghost was in my room holding me down and i woke up and i couldnt move, i was real dazed, im not sure if i dreamed the whole thing or what i was real out of it, plus i was sick but it scared the shit out of me!

i had a dream that i was in a war in a snowy place. i ran and hid in a pile of snow next to a thatch roof, whitewashed house... two soldiers walked next to the pile.... waited... i waited... then i felt a bayonette stab into my stomach.... i felt the blood running into my hands.... and then i got shot in the chest... and then in the head... my soul was leaving my body and i could see the wounds.... then it hovered over the scene and i could see the two soldiers walking away talking and laughing like nothing bad just happened.... and then i woke up all numb and tingly... it's pretty scary shit... i don't like my dreams.. my brain is still trying to kill me...

Originally posted by cornelius

i had a dream that i was in a war in a snowy place. i ran and hid in a pile of snow next to a thatch roof, whitewashed house... two soldiers walked next to the pile.... waited... i waited... then i felt a bayonette stab into my stomach.... i felt the blood running into my hands.... and then i got shot in the chest... and then in the head... my soul was leaving my body and i could see the wounds.... then it hovered over the scene and i could see the two soldiers walking away talking and laughing like nothing bad just happened.... and then i woke up all numb and tingly... it's pretty scary shit... i don't like my dreams.. my brain is still trying to kill me...

hoo, cwazy. i never died in my dreams or been stabbed or shot, must be wierd.

Guest willy.wonka

sometime i dream that other people are dreaming and we all meet in a certain area where we say whattup to each other..kinda like the nightowls do on this thread..but i havent seen them in a while..

sometimes i get the matrix dream where i can fly and everybody has gun going crazy..gov.officials after me and monster that creep...in most of my dreams...i know im dreamin,so i have fun..sometimes they become a little too real for me though..confuses me while im asleep on whats real and whats dream..sounds wierd i know.:)

Guest willy.wonka

hahahahahahhhahha

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

you down with opp, yeah you know me.

you down with opp, yeah you know me.

im down with opp...:)

Guest platapie

i need to get a lady in my bed again. those ar egood times. but i liek to cuddle so when its colder its better. viva la air condtioner.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by pekrock

:dazed: i sleep with a heavy blanket all year long, even in the summer. i do however turn the air conditioner way up because of this.

can i get a praise the lord!

Re: Re: ZZZZZZZ...

Originally posted by cornelius

that sounds so nice... i wish i could sleep... i wish i could be with my love right now... i haven't slept in 4 days.... she would definitely cure me of this insomnia...

get yourself a bottle of this and you will be able to sleep fine...no matter what!

http://www.poster.net/jack-daniels/jack-daniels-tennessee-whiskey-4000844.jpg'>;)

ahhhh yes. it's too damn hot here. so for the past dew nights we've been keeping the window open at night so the air can just flow in. i love that. my boyfriend's arms around me while falling asleep with that perfect cool air blows through the window as the kitten sleeps right next to me to feel it.

so poetic.

Guest Ted Wakowski

I usually drink myself to sleep and wake up in a pool of my own sweat. It's waayyyy too fucking hot here to leave the windows open. And last night I had a dream that I was shooting at killer thugs in a chinese market and I hit this poor, elderly chinese woman in the stomach with a slug. I picked her up and ran around screaming for help while she died in my arms. There were no hospitals anywhere.

I used to leave my window open, untill one night, around 1 or so i was awke, I heard 3 footsteps on the rocks outside, just 3, but it scared the hell out of me, i dont think it was an animal, and i dont saee how anything could of made 3 footsteps and then no sound, because they would of either had to jump off the rocks onto the fence, or make like to leave. I sat there motionless for like 20 min and then shut it. Another time i saw the shadow of a human pass by.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

I used to leave my window open, untill one night, around 1 or so i was awke, I heard 3 footsteps on the rocks outside, just 3, but it scared the hell out of me, i dont think it was an animal, and i dont saee how anything could of made 3 footsteps and then no sound, because they would of either had to jump off the rocks onto the fence, or make like to leave. I sat there motionless for like 20 min and then shut it. Another time i saw the shadow of a human pass by.

The scary sights and sounds of suburbia.

but that reminds me, in the well of my fire escape i metioned earlier on in this thread, i heard some guy jump in there once and was trying to sell crack from it, i heard him talking to his runner, then on the cell phone, then i said 'YO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!' good times

Archived