while you where in diapers... classic freights

Guest Stemtron

Guest Stemtron
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stemtron

i'm not saying post the dopest pieces, im just looking for some old crusty freights to bring back some memories. all of these are like 7 years old anyways.

Guest railroadjerk

lets see some more this is a really dope thread. i remember catching some really REALLY old shit from la in the yard a bit a go. it wasnt so good and i cant remember who it was but it was damn old. and ive caught a few of the old local writers stuff come through that was never buffed. thats always a trip. seriously there is some really hot shit on this post. you gotta dig that wild style from the early 90's. No one rocks that any more!

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by chester copperpot

wow, im cooler than i thought if 97 is classic now? ? ? wow.

yeah dude we're oldschool. didn't you get the memo?

nice post

dude fear and dove...those guys are bad ass

true fucking old early 1990's fr8 killers!!

this was a good post man....

i remember seeing fear and dove rolling down here...in 1993 when i first started...and thinking

that it was the baddest shit i had ever seen....all the old school guys

seem like there fr8s were so much better then the shit you see now...i think it was because they would go out and hit like 3 or 4

once or twice a week....now kids are going out and painting like 5 -7 nites a week doing like 10 a nite!!

i think this makes the quality of a lot of peoples trains go to shit!!

anyhow thats my opinion...but hey there is nothing wrong with

crushing 500 trains a year....but i am rambling now....so nice post whoever posted this!!:idea:

Guest krowteN

hey if we were in diapers when most of this shit was done than were like 5 and 6 years old. a goo goo ga ga!

this stuff is great, but hardly classic yet.

Guest toyeraser

FUCK krowteN

you faggot ass toy! you don't know shit. i hope you get run over by a semi truck. fuck your life. bitch. :heated:

Archived