...HOW... what is the fine line between a battle in graff and personal beef

misery#3

There is this writer out there going around going over peoples names. they started for no reason, its not like i even know or even heard of him until he came out over us. We had run of this area until they came around going over people. Is this just a graff battle or is it beef between writers?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

worst....thread....ever.....

of course its all personal. you writing is personal right? and if someone crosses it out its a personal assult right? do the math..not to be a dick :D

i broke my finger today, it sucks.

actually the line isnt thin at all its very big and u well learn this with experience....a battle usually consists of 2 pieces or more one vs the other over a spot, territory, a name, ect ......beef is what u see, a cock toy who wants to be a dick going around crossing peoples shit out, or crossing ppls shit cuz they crossed his out hope u learned something peace

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by destruct

There is this writer out there going around going over peoples names. they started for no reason, its not like i even know or even heard of him until he came out over us. We had run of this area until they came around going over people. Is this just a graff battle or is it beef between writers?

u just said it.. u didnt know his name but now u do.. that was his objective.. he's a toy and everyone that does it eventually gets beat down.. where i live ppl cross out everyone even some of the really sic writers that pass by.. just ignore them.. if u give them attention thats what they want... its there claim to fame..

well does he burn your shit? If he does well then...hah...

Guest 87centHitMan

To me, a battle is more of a competition between two writers or crews that has a bit of a respect aspect to it. When you're battling, I think that it's not freindly, but then again it's not a totally unfreindly thing. But beef usually stems from blatant disrespect of another writer or his crew and it's a very malicious competition that can end with some really drastic results. You're dealing with beef, totally. That dude came out of nowhere and dissed your shit, so he needs taught a lesson, plain and simple.

Originally posted by cultural me

i broke my finger today, it sucks.

well maybe you shouldn't try to steal my cookie next time. I like my mommies cookies and you cant have none...........

CAPS.............. what?.....oh ok.

ok. here you are saying directly "we had run of this area....", right?

onesandzeros...Never said had run of the area. your thinking of those lil kids tha rats whos went around saying they had run of the area. I'm far from running any area as big as western mass.

now here you're saying you never said had run of this area. dude, honestly. if you're going to lie about what you said, dont do it in the same thread. do I know who you are?

A

onesandzeros, at first i didnt know what you meant i thought you were reffering to something else. (We had run of this area until they came around going over people) If i knew what you meant i would have specifed that this doesnt mean western mass. its an area in our city. My bad for the missunderstanding. And i think you do know me.

Archived