Two0sicks update

Guest tragic

socrates... e-mail me too, I remember you mentioning Lohs in a previous post-some other thread maybe. we probably have mutual friends if you know him.

tragic... do you have extras of the Gosa flicks? I really want the last one on the page. is he still painting? this guy's got soo much natural talent and style. Gwar!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest socrates

last time i heard he got caught, i don't know what happend to him but i think that all of those kids either stopped or moved, but we were never good friends just friends by association, i doubt that i would know anyone you know.

Seattle is lacking right now in a sense--there are still some sick writers over putting in work but it(the scene itself)has slowed down considerbly the last few years....my UPS homies and INI heads stay up,Big Test from DCm....and anyone else over there at the moment getting the job done.peace 2 you.

Guest I'm back!!
Originally posted by socrates

Is anyone pushing UPS anymore????????????

Pushing them into the grave!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Fucking bums!!

Guest socrates

I may not personally get along with the people that run the site, but they have put in alot more than 1 year and have come along way and I respect that, I really doubt that you have put in anymore more work than these kids.

Fuck all you cats talk shit on Snore and so and so but all of you are too gay to slash him or fuck him up. Graf is pretty stagnant here right now and you faggots can just sit back and cry about it. At least be a thug if you're not going to paint. Fuck you. Seatowntilldeath.

this is what I'll never understand... kids live in Seattle, kids like Seattle, kids go to high school, kids find graffiti, graffiti=illegal, illegal=hard, kids think they're hard, kids fight, kids fuck each other up, kids don't realize there is room enough in Seattle for everyone.

kids are stupid I guess.

I like it when someone can type "STR8 KILLAZ" and I can believe them.

Guest socrates

Kids find illegality hard, find out lawyers are expensive, become "artists", kid paints mural, kid uses left over paint to do illegal activity, kid becomes hippocrit...Welcome2Seattle

FucktheLawAnditsREpresenatives

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

this is what I'll never understand... kids live in Seattle, kids like Seattle, kids go to high school, kids find graffiti, graffiti=illegal, illegal=hard, kids think they're hard, kids fight, kids fuck each other up, kids don't realize there is room enough in Seattle for everyone.

kids are stupid I guess.

I like it when someone can type "STR8 KILLAZ" and I can believe them.

true.

ha....you didn't think I was going leave that reply on here do you?....I doubt millions of other people saw it anyway....hey soc....e-mail at "vintage455@hotmail.com".....and no,I am not V.----think the east side of the state.

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by BUCKET LOC

Snore is a spot jocking, style biting toy.

....... whatever hater, snore has more fills and outlines in seattle than half the writers that live in the city.... and he dont even live there. plus, hes got fills all the way up and down the west coast, from vancouver to san diego bitch. and style, shpsshhh, you dont know what the fuck your talkin about, everybody was brought up by someone older in the game than them, maybe his style reflects some older heads but he definitly aint coppin anyones style straight up. straight up , so know what your talking about before you bump your gums like a school girl..

• 1 month later...

Archived