Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tragic

Two0sicks update

Guest socrates

How about we keep all of our thoughts tangled, because life in jail is boring as hell

Guest 455

ha....you didn't think I was going leave that reply on here do you?....I doubt millions of other people saw it anyway....hey soc....e-mail at "vintage455@hotmail.com".....and no,I am not V.----think the east side of the state.

Guest socrates

now all we need is a couple fat drunk kids for a goddamn reunion

Originally posted by BUCKET LOC

Snore is a spot jocking, style biting toy.

....... whatever hater, snore has more fills and outlines in seattle than half the writers that live in the city.... and he dont even live there. plus, hes got fills all the way up and down the west coast, from vancouver to san diego bitch. and style, shpsshhh, you dont know what the fuck your talkin about, everybody was brought up by someone older in the game than them, maybe his style reflects some older heads but he definitly aint coppin anyones style straight up. straight up , so know what your talking about before you bump your gums like a school girl..

Ahhh, two pages and only gossip, no flix. Thats refreshing. What would a seattle thread be if it had any pictures with all of the talk?

Guest the answer

any rize nrk batu pics? post em............also any ya.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this