Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tragic

Two0sicks update

you should put up thats grave roof from the ave.. and some snore stuff..

just a suggestion

Guest socrates

Snore is also putting in work, which is something i garuntee that you are not

Guest socrates

DANER- What is up with you and elroc and ales????? also vegitarians suck, hahaha

Originally posted by BUCKET LOC

Snore is a spot jocking, style biting toy.

what he said times 10

but he does have a few ups, but the above statment still holds true w/ me and about everyone else he side busts while biting ther steez........

i'm sure some of y'all know how hard he side busted smog out in interbay...shit like that makes no kind of sense in a city like s.e.a., because there are just so many butter spots to hit if you keep an open eye out istead of just being a group thinker like most of you little retardes out there.

sory so negative, thats just how i get down

is it just me or is snores work getting worse and worse? not only style but the technical aspect seems to be getting so sloppy on everything i see...hmmm who knows

i guess i was a tad harsh on the subject, it just got alittle personal for a minute, i guess the kid knows what he's doing just seems that he needs to go about doing in a better way, thats all.

if it took you the time to make this post YOU MAY AS WELL HAVE POSTED FLIX YOU DOUCHEMUFFIN

I havnt seen anything of his besides his etchs...and those...well yhea...also what crew does he push????Cause under one of his etch taggs i saw a etch KYT tagg...and was like uhhh...hrmmm...what the?

Penis is a bigger spot jocker then snore why isnt any one talking shit about him?

dont be jealous kids...

Originally posted by jismone

Penis is a bigger spot jocker then snore why isnt any one talking shit about him?

dont be jealous kids...

I never witnessed this...but maybe I didnt pay much attention to his penises...;)

Guest socrates

Snore=MLR & TFS..he's been around awhile and is putting in work,but we should all be jocking a couple fags who jock spots, blow up spots, use the same spot for the same bomb 10 times...yeah that's what we should do.

SACRAFICEABABY

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this