REINCARNATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

do you believe in reincarnation...if so what do you think you were in previous lifes

i strongly think that i was an infantry soldier in WWII, specifically i think i took place in the D-day invasion on one of the beaches for some reason, because i have had a strong interest in it since i was like 8...thats crazy...maybe i was hippy or a gangsta from chicago in like the 1930s.....maybe i was a disco dude in the 70s!! who knows....

thoughts??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest deadlydnut

at the age of 7-8 I used to have dreams about a lot of inner city shit, like me just sitting in a alley by myself, their was a lot graffiti though, so I either was a homeless dude, or just a writer again...before that i'm going to have to say, a viking who went out and crushed kingdoms and got drunk than laid...

Guest willy.wonka

i dont know,but i do say, "i wish we could walk around with swords again.."

my mom speaks other languages in her sleep and dreams of past lives...i dream of the future.i'm very openminded on these types of thing though.anything is possible.

Guest platapie

i hope that there is such thing but i kinda hope this is my last go aroud just beacue i dont want to put myself in this world again. unless the world starts shapeing up and stops blowing peopel up for stupid things.

i believe in reincarnation but i believe you can come back as anything or could have been anything. i seriously have this dream where i used to be some sort of big cat, but i some palm reaDER told me i was murdered in a previous life. i think it was the truth cuz i sat there watching her and every1 had good things. then when it was my turn she was like. "OH my god" i dont thin i should tell you. she finally did but i duno i laughed.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i also think i was a fluffy kitten in a past life, or a fish cus i loved fish when i was little

Guest deadlydnut

I had a dog when I was a kid, and it was born near around the time my grandpa died, so I thought my dog was grandpa...:D

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

do you believe in reincarnation...if so what do you think you were in previous lifes

i strongly think that i was an infantry soldier in WWII, specifically i think i took place in the D-day invasion on one of the beaches for some reason, because i have had a strong interest in it since i was like 8...thats crazy...maybe i was hippy or a gangsta from chicago in like the 1930s.....maybe i was a disco dude in the 70s!! who knows....

thoughts??

i love world war 2 movies an shit. i just got done playing world war 2 online. i watched savin private ryan last night an tomorrow im watching enemy at the gates....

believe it bergs a fan babyboy. computers/strategy related shit holds my interest and keeps me out of jail

if you knew me youd be suprised where im at today from where i started off. but yea my point is i love ww2 type shit, the strategy behind war in general.

but as for reincarnation? nahhh.

"im yet to have a conversation about reincarnation"

http://www.metamacro.com/awezoom/content/gallery/necrosoldier_fullcolor.jpg'>

wonka : yea that movie is off the fucking hook. I am The One. you also have a good outlook on this situation

Guest -MOE LESTER-

believe....i know alot of about world war II for a 16 year old city kid...when i was young i read lots of books on that shit.....i kno every little detail about the dday invasion, the island hopping campaigns in the pacific...i watched movies like the Longest Day, Sands of Iwo Jima....war feuled my fantasies...i know alot about each war and shit....how many 16 year old city kids do you think knows that???

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

believe....i know alot of about world war II for a 16 year old city kid...when i was young i read lots of books on that shit.....i kno every little detail about the dday invasion, the island hopping campaigns in the pacific...i watched movies like the Longest Day, Sands of Iwo Jima....war feuled my fantasies...i know alot about each war and shit....how many 16 year old city kids do you think knows that???

believe me i know

read the art of war by sun tzu.

it has nothing to do with world war but trust youll appreceate it

Archived