P.J. Ladd

test pattern

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest amorphic
Originally posted by ..oX..

which video?

yeah............................what the hell's goin on here?!

aww dude if thats the first footy you saw you missed out, get a hold of "trilogy" the world vid before rodney vrs daewon he has a dope ass 2 song part. here in hawaii the all star cafe has his clothes and board in a frame and it says "the king of manuals-ronnie creager" hahah

PJ's part in that video is fuckin' nuts......his whole section is dope as hell.....but the very last line he does says it all-no effort at all.one word comes to mind-TALENT.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Kickflip backside five-oh to kickflip backside five-oh. No sketch.

Frontside noseslide to 270 backside nollie heelflip out (the wrong way) on an endless ledge.

Noseslide front-foot flip out (?).

Kid is on some shit.

Anybody see that guy who backside kickflipped the Love gap. What the fuck?!

His part has been the best one I've ever seen.

Dustin Dollin's (He's a fucking idiot.) part in Sight Unseen is amazing. He's got some of the best flip tricks ever. He catches 'em before they even reach their apex. :eek:

Mike Ruszyck (Spelling?) had an awesome part in Art Bars: Subtitles and Seagulls. Amazing hardflips.

What other parts do you guys like?

has anyone seen that new indie movie? dogtown and the zboys or something? i heard its really good....opinions?

even though i dont skate, i watch alot of skate videos because theyre produced so much better than riding vid's (although its getting better....) but "the storm" by osiris is great. so is static, they had a good love park section in there..................

Henry Sanchez-Tim and Henry's Pack of Lies......he did shit going a hundered miles an hour switch that people think is just being done now...and that video is 10 years old.

My old friend Joey Bast-the Real video"non-fiction".

Richard Angelides.

Kenny Reed.

lately I've have been amped on some footage I saw of this guy named Darrell Stanton......you don't even want to know.(not the back noseblunt down Clipper either.)

Guest im not witty

i try not to jock too many skateboarders, because i sense they have bad attitudes, but i just cant help myself with louie barletta. that mopheaded bastard makes skating look fun again, his parts in tilt mode and man down are both funny and pure heat. matter of fact, the entire man down video is sick. matt evs, all them cats. bannanas

i havent seen the video that started this thread, sounds delicious.

Originally posted by DrinkieCrow

Skate Video Hit List:

Jason Dill, Photosynthesis

Marc Johnson, Modus Operandi

Cairo Foster, The Reason

They have "Carry the Zero" by Built to Spill as the song on Cairo Foster's part. His part was really good. So is that song.

Henry Sanchez - Sight Unseen

Tosh Townend - Sight Unseen

Dustin Dollin - Sight Unseen

John West - Art Bars

Mike Ruszcyk(?) - Art Bars

The Search For Animal Chin

One Step Beyond

Archived