New slie webpage update

ball bag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chesterus copperpoticus. just remembered you were looking for monorail pics. well, I've got around 500 flicks from '88-'95 getting sent out here in the next couple of days... supposedly, there are some monorail shots. I'm sure it wasn't hit after '95 or so, probably much earlier. at least I'll get my Coca flick. apart from 'brunorath', whom I've never heard of, who has hit the monorail? can't believe I would have missed something like that, then again I've always known it was possible..

Guest blancito

tysonitis

yeah, tyson said after getting his eyes split like peas..."i guess i'm just gonna fade into bolivian"

SLIE is now one of my favorite writers.... dope as shit...

killin with your letters man!

fuck them haters and keep painting...

very inspirational!

your whole cru/partners are dope to...

teaser

Originally posted by Zaius

]

anyone got a better photo of the piece between roler and stab?

if so i'd like to see it that shit looks tight.i think its metal but im not sure...

peace [/b]

I think the flicks were just too dark.But yeah that is a meatal piece.

Guest socrates

ON the sugject of OFA, am I the only one to see new OFA tags popping up around the seattle area. I saw a bunch towards offf broadway and I heard a while ago that those kids were coming to the northwest, maybe they finally made the venture up north...

Originally posted by socrates

ON the sugject of OFA, am I the only one to see new OFA tags popping up around the seattle area. I saw a bunch towards offf broadway and I heard a while ago that those kids were coming to the northwest, maybe they finally made the venture up north...

To my knowledge there is an OFA head in the area...and there has been OFA heads through there off an on.

Originally posted by DrownInMyCum

yeah there are some shitty ofa heads up here right now. grave was the only one repping hard enough anyway. nice PM right over a HYMN2 roller that was much sicker.

Hmmmm...well I dunno know the whole OFA situation in seattle or who exactly is reppin it there, or who is even in it up there...so i wont bother tryin to name names...and I think I remember seeing a pic of that HYMN2 roller, it looked alot better then a big PM but oh well whats done is done...

Guest socrates

Why are you dissing on the supposed large # of shitty heads in the northwest yet not naming names..afraid of the repurcussions??

Why are you dissing on the supposed large # of shitty heads in the northwest yet not naming names..afraid of the repurcussions??

I think he said shitty OFA heads in the northwest....which I dont think is true...considering there is only like maybe 2 OFA heads in the area...but then again i dont know what im talking about...so there... :D

• 4 weeks later...

Damn gina..I move and a duper crew morphs together...Im hearing "the warriors " theme song ringing in my ears...or not......actually no not at all..

Slie if you see Aviso tell my TFS brotha I wish him well..How does that guy keep going..Hes a lunatic..:)

take care..drop me a line ..Ill send you some of this Nitty Gritty Im living among..

most of the OFA are in the south homey..BUT..(dramatic music) ..a few newer members are around portland..maybe thats some off the riff raff you are seeing that may be newer..

Guest socrates
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

www.ofapm.com

Vegas Chapter

I don't Think(not sure) but they have never said anything about it being a " chapter" of the other PM

Archived