me gusta mirar los trens...

porque

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

T N A MOTHER FUCKER

....the deal 5 and taiko are nice,,,,it is always good to see crew members fr8s on here....

the smash and rumor is very nice....probally on of the best i have seen although all of those FS and network guys are fucking awesome!!!

keep up the good work guys!!

somebody asked why these are whitewashed...that's a good question...because my photos aren't so i would suspect that it has something to do with my horrible scanning ability...if someone could let me know how to fix that i would be much oblidged...

...that smash-rumor has been passin through here for the past few weeks...i've caught it four times already...i think i even know where it's laid up at right now...but i'm not telling...

deepsouthfr8...you're probably watchin the same line as me i caught all these in the last few weeks as well, most of the lines through the south are the same the ones that run n/s atleast... i've got more but just haven't scanned yet...scanning takes a long time...

Archived