RENS

Dopenhagen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

OK, BEAT MY FACE IN...JUST DONT BREAK MY BONES PLEASE

I WONT DISS YOU, YOU TOO MUCH OF A KING FOR ME...

MAYBE ILL DISS YOU, JUST TELL ME WHAT BARN IN SOME WESTBUBBLEFUCK HICK FARMTOWN I CAN FIND YOUR STICKER UP ON...

swatch i'm still going to beat your fucking face in for dissing reas and amaze, and if you dissed me then i would break some bones on you.

-16 hold a grudge

OK, BEAT MY FACE IN...JUST DONT BREAK MY BONES PLEASE

I WONT DISS YOU, YOU TOO MUCH OF A KING FOR ME...

MAYBE ILL DISS YOU, JUST TELL ME WHAT BARN IN SOME WESTBUBBLEFUCK HICK FARMTOWN I CAN FIND YOUR STICKER UP ON...

swatch i'm still going to beat your fucking face in for dissing reas and amaze, and if you dissed me then i would break some bones on you.

-16 hold a grudge

hey swatch. well really you are the one who came to sf and put up stickers with your name and address and phone number in it to meet people. so the real deal is where are your stickers? i dont do stickers cause i do graff.

also, Roxy D. gave it up to me in sf..1994

hey swatch. well really you are the one who came to sf and put up stickers with your name and address and phone number in it to meet people. so the real deal is where are your stickers? i dont do stickers cause i do graff.

dude if your 16 and hold a grudge and talking about what i did in SF in 1994, that means that you were one down ass 6 year old,

glad I have given you special memories to brag online about in your young life...

you join the list of many who need to give their two cents on graff beef between people inlcuding myself who dont care about you

keep holding it down in frisco

dude if your 16 and hold a grudge and talking about what i did in SF in 1994, that means that you were one down ass 6 year old,

glad I have given you special memories to brag online about in your young life...

you join the list of many who need to give their two cents on graff beef between people inlcuding myself who dont care about you

keep holding it down in frisco

hey swatch. the best swatch piece was done by rens!

and ill be in nyc in april and i hope we can square off. or should i go to the address you put on those stickers??

sure thing always looking forward to meeting internet chumps who want to defend the honor of those who cant defend themselves,,

your such a super hero why do i have to wait so long?

what do you write anyway, maybe ill come to see you first..

hey swatch. the best swatch piece was done by rens!

and ill be in nyc in april and i hope we can square off. or should i go to the address you put on those stickers??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived